KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
this:

trollcat.gif

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
- tls is back thank god i didn't realize how boring the internet was without you
- built myself a BRAND NEW COMP AW YEAH

-i7 2600 CPU
-ASUS P8Z68-V PRO mobo
-8 GB RAM (DDR-1600)
-nVidia GTX 560
-2 TB hard drive (which was on sale and only 20$ more than the 1TB drive)

total was 1495$ including windows 7 pro and case/psu/optical drive

plus made sure to get an SLI ready mobo so later down the line when i want to upgrade i can just nab another video card and stick it in

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
- tls is back thank god i didn't realize how boring the internet was without you

-i7 2600 CPU
-ASUS P8Z68-V PRO mobo
-8 GB RAM (DDR-1600)
-nVidia GTX 560

plus made sure to get an SLI ready mobo so later down the line when i want to upgrade i can just nab another video card and stick it in

I am very jealous and I'm sure that pleases you

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
- TLS is back!

- Brainstorming my character and organizing my week overall

- Tomorrow will be my last visit to the doctor about my weight loss. I don't have to keep stressing out about it now.

- Finally hearing Huntress's voice~ \^3^/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
omg those specs

RUN EVERYTHING
RUN IT ON THE HIGHEST SETTINGS

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Don't want to come across as one of those fucking shoe women but.....OMFG ALEXANDER MCQUEEN ALIEN SHOES!?!111111 ME WANTEE! (also lol at how the Xenomorph is standing there)

alien_shoe.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I am not saying TLS makes my day until it's up for good. >:C I was in the middle of posting "YAY TLS IS BACK" and then it broke.
So instead this cute picture makes my day:
U75OX.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One

-i7 2600 CPU
-ASUS P8Z68-V PRO mobo
-8 GB RAM (DDR-1600)
-nVidia GTX 560

Nnniiiicceeee!! Congratulations on your new computer! :D
*JEALOUS*

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
912018_700b.jpg

I was talking to my friend Dipsiel about the scary women of TLS. I quote one of his responses:
Dipsiel said:
The Internet is a dark and scary place.
I have been living on 4chan for seven years, but nothing compares to the things I've seen on TLS!
Some of its inhabitants can no longer be called human beings in their wretched states.
It's like a more secretive MySpace, they say.

Wow. Just...wow. To think TLS is, in some aspects, more extreme than 4chan. :monster:
Thanks dude, you just made my day.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I was talking to my friend Dipsiel about the scary women of TLS. I quote one of his responses:

Wow. Just...wow. To think TLS is, in some aspects, more extreme than 4chan. :monster:

He seems like an incredibly pleasant individual.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA

The Internet is a dark and scary place.
I have been living on 4chan for seven years, but nothing compares to the things I've seen on TLS!
Some of its inhabitants can no longer be called human beings in their wretched states.
It's like a more secretive MySpace, they say.

I don't know what to make of this.....isn't 4chan just loads of pictures of facials and shit? :lol:

What has he seen that we havent? :huh:

Dipsiel

Proper Fool & Aspiring Artist
AKA
Dipshit, Dirty Hooves
He seems like an incredibly pleasant individual.

Why thank you :awesome:

It shouldn't be taken too seriously, though I'm fully prepared to take any hate thrown at me ^^. If you were to record all my text conversations for just one day and treat it all as serious business, I think the entire world would have a grudge against me :huh:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Its just that as far as first impressions go, I'm not really sure if its possible to put many more feet in your mouth than that :oscar:

A lady bitching and complaining on a website because she bought matcha but IT CAME IT GRANULATE FORM THIS ISN'T REAL TEA OR LOOSE LEAF TEA. Then she described putting it in water and how it doesn't dissolve and leaves residue at the bottom of the cup. fyi, you have to whisk matcha very fast in hot (not boiling) water to do it right, just a little water, then you put it into more water.

fucking lol I'm glad the response was pretty much 'youre a moron' from the company.

Dipsiel

Proper Fool & Aspiring Artist
AKA
Dipshit, Dirty Hooves
Its just that as far as first impressions go, I'm not really sure if its possible to put many more feet in your mouth than that :oscar:

When Shademp said he'd quote me on what I said, he offered to leave my name out. I said I didn't mind either way. So yeah, I'm fully aware :D

I really have nothing against you folks though, abyssal netherspawns or not! I'm Shademp's crazy fledgling assistant, and in no way better myself :salute:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Carry on, you'll do fine here :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
By the way Shademp, do I scare you? :closedmonster:

Do you want me to? :wacky:

OT: Feeling very creative right now. I am hoping this lasts until I get back from the pub.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
ONE OF THE STUDENTS IS WEARING A NYAN CAT SHIRT, YOU GUYS. I HAVE A NEW BEST FRIEND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom