Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
But did you REVISE?

HA
The three quotes I revised (the whole of Ezra Pound's In a Station of the Metro, the whole of William Carlos Williams' The Red Wheelbarrow annnd a couple of lines from The Rites of Cousin Vit by Gwendolyn Brooks) all came to use in my exam, which was about freedom and form.

AND the unseen poem was Shakespeare's sonnet 3, which I read in the summer as part of my power down literature revision.
HAWWWWWWWW
HAWW
poetry gods
dey love me

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I realised I have so many female friends, it's like being a star of a harem anime. :D

...Unfortunately, none of them are interested in me that way. And two are lesbians for real. :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm up to the point where Destrillians goes from good to FUCKING AMAZEBALLS

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Boozing with colleagues at the end of a rather proper weathered day. Yesterday, that is.

Kwak and Witte Ros beer ftw.

Oh, and I got some McChouffe today.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
'If we take our laptops, drive to Bright Falls and then write Destrillians, then we'll get superpowers'

Alex's main concern with Alan Wake.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I spent 3 days writing with my best friends, JOH and Tiff, who has helped in trying not to make me feel like a childish loser to instead being a brilliant writer with great imagination. I seriously couldn't have done it without them. <3 :glomp:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I spent 3 days writing with my best friends, JOH and Tiff, who has helped in trying not to make me feel like a childish loser to instead being a brilliant writer with great imagination. I seriously couldn't have done it without them. <3 :glomp:

Do you mean me or another Tiff? X'D

What makes my day today... uhh...

I guess... um...

Awesome people.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
What also makes my day - Bayonetta's price just dropped to $40.

I hate Bayonetta.

Therefore, this makes my day because it just came out about two months ago and is already recognized as shit by retailers and consumers alike, therefore - price drop. :oscar:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yes, you would be in the category of awesome people, cept I hadn't seen you all day until now. :awesome:

Price drop, psh. Stupid game should be removed from the shelves. XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tbh

I'm as awesome as it gets.

Also, concur. It's not as lolworthy to remove as that game I showed you with the hentai box art xD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
FFXIII is already £10 cheaper than it was at release, with preowned copies being £5 cheaper still. At this rate, it won't be long until it reaches £20, when I may decide to buy it (as long as I catch up with my other games in the meantime...). :awesome:

Also, saw a squirrel running like hell beside the bus on the way into town today. To anthropomorphise the look on his face: "ohjesus, ohchrist, ohjesus, ohchrist, ohjesus, ohchrist". XD

EDIT: also, learning yesterday at work that our other depots have a whole fucking office to do my job. XD

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have not yet had a Dessies dream. :(

But last night I helped a friend paint the walls in her room and I babbled on for an hour about Dessies and told her all the intricate details of the plot, even stuff that some of you don't know yet!!! :awesome:

Also, violent thunderstorms later today. Awesome indeed...

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Do you mean me or another Tiff? X'D
In my world, there's only one Tiff. :awesome:

You silly! :glomp: <333
I had a Dessies dream last night. This pleases me greatly.
I've been having them lately. I didn't know whether or not to be ashamed of this myself. I guess not since it's apparently normal and has thus made my day. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom