Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Getting a new DS charger.
HOORAY =D

Knowing that come next Friday, I'm going to have 14 hours of OT on my check, which amounts to 21 regular hours worked. Which is pretty bitchin', considering I make roughly ten dollars an hour after tax and insurance deductions and whatnot. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

But remind me to never ever give up all of my days off for OT EVER AGAIN ;.;

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
When people inexplicabley leave whole, untouched birthday cakes in the movie theatres. Which then goes into the lost and found... Which then gets disperesed amonst anyone working that day :D! CAKE!! <3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The universe would likely implode, and things returned to their natural order.

It makes my day to know I only ate half of my awesome chocolate yesterday, and not all of it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hellsing (anime) soundtrack made my day. I know some people say the anime was shit compared to the OVAs, but the music was some of the best jazz/acid/swing/whatever.
And the theme song ffffffffffffffffffffffffsoooocooooool
Abso-bloody-lutely. :) For all that it deviated from the manga, I loved the original anime series (even/especially how they built up the Valentine bros for a while before their attack). And the music (ESPECIALLY the opening and ending themes) was absolutely awesome. I also like to think that in the anime series,
Walter ISN'T the traitor. ;_; He's too cool...

Managed to find a free program on a CD that came free with a magazine that allowed me to extract .7z files. Which means I now have the Subarashiki Kono Sekai Original Soundtrack. :D (Subarashiki Kono Sekai = It's A Wonderful World = The World Ends With You)

AND, if that wasn't enough, that soundtrack has some tracks that didn't make it into the International release. And one of those perfectly fits a Dessies character I only came up with during last week. Light Yagami couldn't have planned it this well! :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
liar

Kira will smite you for this blasphemy

Also, good convos last night make my day. Unfortunately, they keep me from concentrating on my bio... ;.;

crack

Donator
MY SKYPE WAS WORKING UP UNTIL NOW :sadpanda:

mumble and winter are online, gogogogogoo, I'm going to keep clicking on this Login button until it works.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
THE SOUND OF AUDREY'S VOICE <3

and the relief of knowing i don't sound like a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom