What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Season 1 and 2 of Digimon....

I DOWNLOADED THEM AND THEY ARE MINE. *watches* =w=
And what of Digimon Tamers? :3 I've been DL'ing that series, as they showed the first five eps on regular TV in the UK... then stopped.

Wizardmon is the coolest character from the first season.
"How can I betray you... when I was never on your side to begin with?!" To a hero, that would make me hate him. To the villain, when joining the heroes: WIN.

Actually, this has just made my day. XD I loved both Pokemon and Digimon back in the day, and I still ship Mewtwo/Renamon.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Leaving for the track in a few minutes! Car is running great! Going to kick some ass tonight!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Leaving for the track in a few minutes! Car is running great! Going to kick some ass tonight!
Ha! Yeah right. It was awesome until some rookie moron decided to punch it in turn three taking me out.

The party afterward made my night worth it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And what of Digimon Tamers? :3 I've been DL'ing that series, as they showed the first five eps on regular TV in the UK... then stopped.

Wizardmon is the coolest character from the first season.
"How can I betray you... when I was never on your side to begin with?!" To a hero, that would make me hate him. To the villain, when joining the heroes: WIN.

Actually, this has just made my day. XD I loved both Pokemon and Digimon back in the day, and I still ship Mewtwo/Renamon.

I liked Tamers, but the card thing was really fucking gay. The fusing thing I didn't mind, because they kind of introduced that in Season 2. There are some parts of the plot in Tamers that just makes me face palm, but what made me super attached to it is that I loved nearly all of the characters and was able to stick with them. :D Especially Takuto and Juri (who was really unique!) who I think developed the most in the series. It got really awesome towards the ending too, and actually had me excited to see what would happen. B)

STFU DIGIMON IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. :awesome:

I've always loved the TV series more than Pokemon, and the Pokemon games more than the Digimon games. (which sucked)

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Several things made my day in this past week:

My arm in the process of being completely healed (more contractures appeared whent he first one was cured)
My inspiration is coming back (YAY!)
Spain is on the Final of the World Cup for the first time in all our history.

So yeah, today I'm happy :awesome:

Also, sorry for the absence ^^;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I've always loved the TV series more than Pokemon, and the Pokemon games more than the Digimon games. (which sucked)
LOL, true, but I really enjoyed Rumble Arena. I felt cheated that Wizardmon wasn't in either game, and that they removed Renamon from the second. :(

THIS makes my day:

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/this-is-the-greatest-thing-youll-see-today/

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Getting stopped in the cinema when going to see Predators, so they can check for recording equipment. I found it pretty hilarious, especially the staff member's typical British unease with having to do it.

Extra hilarity for just before the film, (as always) they put up a little announcement syaing they'll know if you try to record the film. :monster: Why go through people's stuff on the way in then?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
having the best night at work after the worst night at work
getting abs pissed
going into town at like 4:30am
coming back at 9am totally smashed out of my face, to utterly bemused parents.

Even though I haven't slept for 24 hours, I DON'T CARE
it was just that good

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I bought a new copy of RE5 with the gold edition stuff for pretty damn cheap, and had a blast playing mercenaries reunion with my brother all evening.

The small things really do help.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I just heard they're making a new Berserk anime

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHh

If this is true, I think I might die from awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom