What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Seeing my mom up and around after her surgery yesterday. She can lay on her right side now... something she hasn't been able to do in a long time.

I'm so happy that she's feeling better.

Also, starting on my entry of Phantasm. I'm been so distracted by life (especially, my mom's health problems) that I haven't been able to write anything. I need to finish this up before she has to get surgery done again and I start to worry so much I get nothing creative done.

crack

Donator
@ Chi - That's great to hear! I wish her a speedy recovery.

And while I'm kind of disappointed I couldn't go to the DRRR convention, a friend offered to get some merchandise and doujinshi for me, and she's coming to give it to me right now - ALL IS WELL

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
:D That's great, Chi! I'm glad to hear your mum's feeling better.

And Celes, I hope the job interview went well! :D

Now, bear with me while I explain what made my day. In Trinity Universe, the game I'm currently playing, you have to fill a gauge by kicking the crap out of the enemies in any given battle to allow one of your characters to use their special move.

I finally managed to find an enemy that survived for long enough for me to fill the gauge (it's true - most of the enemies either die within a turn or two, or kill me within a turn or two). I unleashed the special move of Etna (a guest character from the 2D Disgaea games) and saw her move, Chaos Impact, in 3D for the first time ever.

My brain imploded. 8D

Also, inadvertantly creating my own meme while writing a BlazBlue summary for a friend. I made some notes on a few of the characters, and then realised I'd ended most of them with "he/she (depending on their gender) does not like Terumi". XD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Unrelated, but let me read anything BlazBlue related please. :awesome:
I'll try PM'ing it to you at the weekend. :)

Alternatively, PM you your e-maila ddress, and I'll just attach the file. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^Thanked like a million times! At least, I would if I could. xD
"What's your job?"
"I'm just trying to free my Grandpa's soul!"

:lol:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I finished calculus! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom