What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
When a story about the good in humankind is the first story of the day on the news, etc...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Telling a customer in a sweet, sing-song voice that the reason for him yelling at me was entirely his fault and that it was totally preventable if he wasn't a total moron.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Mentioning a customer to a fellow colleague at work, and getting the response:

"Oh, not that asshole!" XD

Having a nice talk with someone I love after an emotional breakdown and them making me feel like everything's going to be alright, because I have them and they always forgive me when I act silly.

<3

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
AQICk.jpg

So apparently some guy at work is like crazy over me. In the weird/bad way.

And Kumo told him if he so much as caught him looking at me again, he'd knock his fucking teeth out. Then Kevin and James walking up to add to the intimidation.

<3 what sweethearts.

Also went on another date today. Been making a habit to set out time and money for these sorts of things.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Telling a customer in a sweet, sing-song voice that the reason for him yelling at me was entirely his fault and that it was totally preventable if he wasn't a total moron.
SO. JEALOUS.

I love spending a lot of time thinking about things, and realizing that I'm a tard. xD

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Computer's problems have been solved by clearing out hidden malware an' shit using ms security essentials.

WHY YES, I AM THANKING MICROSOFT FOR SOMETHING, WHATCHU GONNA DO BOUT IT

crack

Donator
Audi on Facebook :D
good luck getting me to actually use it :awesome:

But waking up to finding out I had a Facebook account was amusing, and it definitely made my day. Also, coming back to America has really helped me think on things clearly again with a more positive aspect.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ Let me give you a lift. ; )

New Nokia phone and a mahoosive hard drive for me as a birthday present.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finding a hotel in Leeds for less than £50/night. <3

...But that was before the bad news (see "What Pisses You Off" thread).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Getting off early when I am absolutely EXHAUSTED ._.

Also, while my burn hurts like a biiiiitch, the doctor says there shouldn't be any particularly noticeable scarring and that it should stop hurting so much in the next few days. Hooray!

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Well, he's sadly passed away now, but if people are posting cute kitty pics, I have to include this one:

Cheekie3-1.jpg

Yes, that's my unmade bed, and yes, he tucked himself in like that.

EDIT

While this hasn't made my day, it's made it a bit more bearable:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2jGDcdtuCI&feature=related

What's it like to always get sloppy seconds? :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom