What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Actually going on a date with my boyfriend for a change.
And nothing bad/odd happening at work.

^__^ I'm having an awesome day.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Most things involving Minori Chihara. :awesomonster:

I start my last year of school next week. Then, I'm taking a break for a while. School's starting to get on my nerves.

Someone made me a birthday image. Now, he just needs to send it correctly. XD

FINALLY GETTING HOME WTF.

Had to pull like, the most ridiculous amount of hours you can possibly imagine because of a warehouse fuck up. It was still fun though, since at night we were basically locked into the damn thing, and we had a pretty huge group of workers that day and just didn't have to work nearly as hard as we do during the light hours.

Which served to fuel many inside jokes for years to come. Also getting home and seeing the explosion of messages, PMs, Text messages. <3 I love you all!~

Thanks for all the congrats guys. XD

Today was awesome because I thought to start I'd have to be doing some crazy commuting to a far away store for training but the manager is going to give me hours at the store that's a short bus ride from my house. Yay!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
FINALLY GETTING A GOOD ENOUGH POSSE TO BEAT WALTONS GOLD

FUCK THAT MISSION

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This fandom secret. &#9829;

voronajudge.png

I love Vee.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
She doesn't even technically get in the way of the two, at least, not yet. But I don't really see a reason why ANYONE would hate a badass bitch like her.

Namie, on the other hand...
and here i thot she was too busy masturbating at the thot of her bro

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yes, but you know how some fans of Yaoi are... :awesome: "OMG I HATE GIRLS >=(!!!"

I can't stand Namie either. T_T I think ilu. Like more. XD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Jingo

I've read it before, but still... hilarious. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom