What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I cut the lid off my cheap meat pie and poured parmesan cheese onto the meat before baking it in my toaster oven

:3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yay for realizations that cheer you and increase your self esteem

Also, excellent banter at work.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
[pegasus macro]

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Instead of studying for my midterm I have started to watch Community.

I tell myself I'm watching because it's lolarious but really it's because I love Trudy Campbell/Alison Brie is hot.

Do I regret it? Not really because I CAN HAVE IT ALL. Refer to icon.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
BOIL EM MASHEM STICK EM IN A STEW

BOIL EM MASHEM STICK EM IN A STEW

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ashley: That's not a problem with you, is it? That I believe in God?

I am looking to lez it up with Liara and omg this means I can piss Ashley off big time which is great because I do not like her since she is a xenophobic bitch and thinks she's a badass. This is the greatest thing. EVER. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
okay so leik i had a weird destrillians dream where everyone was in hiding but they were trying to make people like them through skittles and everyone liked fiona's flavor so she gloated about that and garrus was in the dream too (he had the green skittle) and they were all watching a movie of some sort with soul calibur and so terra had to explain everything to the other destrillians cause i guess she knows soul calibur.

WEIRD BUT KIND OF COOL DREAM DESU

I am looking to lez it up with Liara and omg this means I can piss Ashley off big time which is great because I do not like her since she is a xenophobic bitch and thinks she's a badass. This is the greatest thing. EVER. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I really need to do a playthrough with Liara romance.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
New boiler is fitted. :joy:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

fucking.

told.

you.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Liara's romance is fucking awesome, perfect, etc

I didn't hate Ashley though. Well, I disliked her less than Kaiden, at least. You can at least tell her to stfu about the aliens and fall in line. Kaiden was just ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom