What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Several things over the last two days. So, in order of them happening...

# the boiler should be fixed within the next two weeks! :D

# I've found a site that ships official BlazBlue merchandise directly to the UK! ^_^

And there's a Hazama tee-shirt.

# going to work this morning, the sunlight fell in sun beams through the mist. It looked awesome.

# highly amusing a friend after she said she wanted to burn her workmates with the text "Ifrit materia? :P"

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I picked up four albums I was interested in: one by Damien Rice, and then all three of the Death Note OSTs. Formatting the names on the latter took aaaages, but it was well worth it =D

Also, I really like randomly finding perspective on stuff. I like to think, but I like it when things just come to me and I'm like "whoooooa that makes a lot of sense" (except less like a stoner philospher :P).

Ed: I ALMOST FORGOT

ILU AKI TYVM <3

Ed2: I just had one of those epiphanies up there ^

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
# going to work this morning, the sunlight fell in sun beams through the mist. It looked awesome.

I love it when this happens.

Having a really amazing night, seeing a lot of friends, chasing away Alex's David Tennant fanclub.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
DID I JUST HAVE STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE CAKE FOR LUNCH?

YES. YES I DID.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have a massive, gaping, dripping head wound, and the front of my shirt and my pants are all covered in blood.

Zombie Pub Crawl ftw.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I COULD HAVE FARTED THAT IN

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

AKA
The beauty of their puppetry shines at the end when Grover's face goes even slightly more 8| when he sits on the cow. Stuff like that is crazy subtle awesome.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
main.jpg

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I have internet again.

And I have a new router that is SOOOOO much easier to use than Linksys. And it's fast. <3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Oh dear God, there's an epidemic of Brian Blessed-ness... I'm still undecided who was the best guest host of Have I Got News For You: Brian Blessed and Tom Baker. XD

Someone returned a faulty silent dog whistle to work today. They couldn't get it to make a noise. (And, before anyone asks what my mum asked me: yes, I'm serious.)

Hisako

AKA
who was the best guest host of Have I Got News For You: Brian Blessed and Tom Baker.

Dude that isn't even an option

(Is considering making a name change :awesome:)

Field Day's on Friday! We get to spend the whole day with our friends, actually having fun at school. It's to celebrate Homecoming...even though they told us it was for our amazing PSSA scores. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom