Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Daria musical. :awesome:

tumblr_lffzhwBwNw1qfp1tyo1_500.gif

Found my mp3 player after losing it in a friend's car. She told me it wasn't in there. It turns out that she didn't look hard enough. Ugh. I swear, she gets on my nerves.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY DEDUCTIBLES OR COPAY! I COULD JUST GET MY MEDICINE! YOUHAVENOIDEAHOWHAPPYIAM

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Well damn, Aki, that beats me out. :awesome: I'm just happy I have one exam out of three finished. It was the hardest of the three, so it's uphill from here~

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Aww man... this made my day.
Boston resident Sal Esposito has been called to jury duty, but there's one thing standing in the way of his ability to serve: He's a cat.

Massachusetts couple Anna and Guy Esposito received a jury duty summons for their feline friend this month, who they had listed as a household resident on the 2010 Census.

"Sal is a member of the family so I listed him on the last Census form under pets but there has clearly been a mix-up," Anna told local TV station WHDH. "I read the whole thing and I said, 'Oh my God, how could he go, he's a cat?'"

"I was shocked," added Anna's husband Guy, though he said Sal - a fan of crime shows - "knows right and wrong."

Anna filed to have her pet disqualified from the service requirement on the grounds he is "unable to speak and understand English." She even included a letter from her vet explaining that Sal is not a human being but a "domestic short-haired neutered feline," WHDH reported.

The court rejected the request, and as things stand, Sal will have to report for duty to Suffolk Superior Crown Court in Boston on March 23.

And what if Sal the cat is asked to weigh in on a case?

"He'll probably do a meow for the answer," Anna said.
Article

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Getting offered a new job / traineeship at a rather awesome-looking/sounding international err. Development agency? Not sure, lol. But it'll be awesome. http://www.xebia.com/ for site. Win and justice and more money and lease cars are in my future.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
1) New season of Being Human, FGJ

2) MSN convo with Noen about Destrillians and BlazBlue. Also FGJ

3) For once having a girl NOT freak out when I confessed to her that I was in love with her (the fact that the three girls I've fallen for and told before freaked out was starting to give me a complex). OK, she doesn't feel the same way, but I knew that already; I just had to make my own feelings clear. :)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Gone out driving like mad with friends, got my math groove back and the piece deresistance: talking with a long lost childhood friend about casting Tao in dessies (we decided that her college mate does the part well) :B and we have a following reader too. We have 3 possible Taos and ... 1 for Zao. Kram's actor remains standing. She loves Ariel (first impression was OVER 9000 APPROVED) and Kram for the guys. She thinks Seth Vargas looks ... weird (like Thin Man from Charlie's Angels). She'll read more to enjoy the story. YOU FIND MOAR. CHENQUI

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I was doing homework last night, evaluating menus and seeing what kind of healthy items they had on there, and I came across this quote:

"Ribs! - Wet, Dry, or Thai"

That made me literally lol and think of Thai, Kai, and the Destrillian gang cooking at their own Rotisserie and Grill restaurant with their signature flaming salads. That was just part one though.

The other part was me dwelling on it and suddenly evaluating my character. I ended up giving him a complete write-over (background and all) while remembering everybody's input in the past and I think I finally did it. I finally made him a much nicer and realistic person compared to before (he's still fucked up though :monster:).

It's funny to me how I remade him and thought about how the group could work better with him and for future projects, and I'm not even in Dessies anymore. Wtf?! Regardless, this made me smile. :awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

SPOUNGEEBOBBU~

Also, everytime I have a shitty day I put on some Katamari music and omg it makes me feel so happy 0w0

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
so I called to the museum that I want to volunteer at to make sure they got my volunteer form and the woman asked me if I wanted to volunteer or to work because they wanted me for the part-time job

basically they offered me a job :D I had to say that I needed the hours first but that I would totally take the job I'm gonna wait until they call me back and ask if I can do a mix of volunteer and paying hours because omg that would be so badass :D I squealed in my car so hardcore

and the icing on the cake was that I found two really great color books and The Kindly Ones (my favorite volume from The Sandman) all at Half-Price books

Vendel

Banned
Getting dismissed from jury duty.

Considering the type of case it was I am really glad I didn't have to sit through it.

Just got my grades... 88.12 GPA. Everything's in the upper 80's - mid 90's minus my gym grade, which is a 75. I'm amazed with myself.

Also, we're watching a video about Hitler in class. xD

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Driving to work today I noticed that the cross street my work is just after is called Sheppard Street.

:awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just found out that getting my schweet Thane litho framed is only going to cost $40. Aw yeah 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom