Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
grifball1.jpg

The beautiful game.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...blast-back-on-screen-with-Dave-next-year.html
CULT comedy Red Dwarf will blast back on screen next year.

TV channel Dave is planning a new series of the 90s sci-fi show.
Corrie star Craig Charles as curry-loving slob Dave Lister will return, along with Chris Barrie as Rimmer and Danny John-Jules, who played Cat.
Filming starts in the autumn.
Bosses at Dave were impressed in 2009 when a three-part special Red Dwarf: Back to Earth drew over three million viewers.
Scouser Craig, 46 - cabbie Lloyd Mullaney in Coronation Street - said: "It got more viewers than BBC2 and Channel 4 combined on the night, which is really good.
"So they've just commissioned another series of Red Dwarf."
The BBC2 show ran for eight series over 11 years until it was axed in 1999.
Craig added: "We're all quite like our characters - we're caricatures of ourselves.
"We've got to recapture the highlights, like series five or six.
"If we can hit that mark, then brilliant. There's no point doing it if it's so-so."

Any brit with sense should find this news to be the best thing ever!

129072224630735681.jpg

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i feel leik im starting to rly leik bianca/hero from dragon quest 5 cause they're so cute :3

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Waking up and realizing that nobody needs me to do anything for them today. 8D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
On a related note, this customer's first name is Idris.

Sadly, her last name was not Savage...can't win 'em all, I suppose.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
I'm going to visit my other male friend in two weeks and he is going to treat me to a movie date WITH SHOPPING.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Finding Materia in FFVII. More than ten years later, the little *gling!* sound effect still makes me feel like I found a hundred dollar bill in between the couch cushions.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Finding Materia in FFVII. More than ten years later, the little *gling!* sound effect still makes me feel like I found a hundred dollar bill in between the couch cushions.

While this sound is awesome, it will never compare to the joy I feel every single time Aerith attacks something with her staff.

I swear to god that sound effect makes my life.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

a video of the most wonderful sounds in the world

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
drawing something that turns out a helluva lot better than I expected it

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
June 30: Today is June 30, Scout Day. There once was a commander who tried
to send his troops forward without deploying scouts first. When the
commander checked up on his troops before the advance, all of his
soldiers were eating cookies and would not move. The scout had baked
cookies for everyone, bored from having so much free time. Scout Day
was named by them to remind us of this lesson.

I didn't get the job.

I know, sounds like it goes in the other thread but let me continue. The e-mail I got was really nice from the lady who set up the interview. Very personal, telling me I did very well in the interview and that they are planning on expanding in the near future opening more positions and want me to apply again. Normally companies say, "we liked you but picked someone else kthxbi" if you get anything from them at all.

So in the end, I didn't get the job but it felt nice to know I even got an interview for a position like that and makes me think that next time I see a company with a similar position I should apply and should have a more positive attitude towards getting an interview.

crack

Donator
played assassins creed II. didn't feel sick for once, thanks to these seabands. and i got a gold account without any fuss from my mom. meaning she trusts me enough to buy something without her consent. maybe next year, she'll let me send out letters.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Receiving a voucher through the post that allows me a free eye test, and £30 off a pair of glasses.

Also, hearing that there are plans for a movie of the Neil Gaiman short story How to Talk to Girls at Parties. OMG yes.
Alsoooooooooo! Community theatre production of Hairspray: GREAT FUCKING SUCCESS! 8D
Congrats! :D And, while I'm not the sort to say I told you so... well... I'm pretty sure I told you something. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Finding out that my now 39-year old uncle not only played FF7 when it came out, but completed it three times and loved it.
How did I not know this sooner. Turns out I do have someone around here to discuss this sorta thing with, just isn't someone i'd expect. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom