What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Probably, but I can't be arsed changing them because then all the times they were used in previous poasts they wouldn't work anymore, and I definitely can't be arsed going back and editing them all.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They unlocked Australia!Brink a little earlier for us

340x.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dog must have heard me making cookies, because he came in to see me. That was pretty great. I rarely see him past midnight.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
IT IS NOT A GAY OCTOPUS IT IS A GIFT FROM AKI FOR MAI BIRFDAY AND I CALL HER OCKY ALL THE TIME SO SHUUP

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
OH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Getting the following text as I left the house to go to work from one of my friends:
Hope you're okay. Don't reply if you're at work. : ) Just wanted to remind you of my Awesome Presence. Carry on.
:monster:

Also, finding another of my friends has her own page on TVTropes (as a contributor). XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My god we just had the largest most crazy gears battle ever. Explosions and giblets everywhere. We won, but I'm almost not sure HOW.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just saw a motorcyle in a parking lot.

A motorcycle with a basket on the back that had a dog sitting in it just chilling while its owner was inside.

I'm not sure if this makes my day or what but it was very strange

Pandora

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
AKA
MT/Materia Thief, TwilitWings, Defenestrate
Couscous is delicious.

Also this:

:wrextali:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Now that I actually understand Mass Effect

I want to know who made that picture so I can be their bitch forever

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Listening to Adri slowly spiral into insanity as she plays the gears of war beta.
Although slightly terrifying to hear it's also extremely funny.

Also hearing about how brent has an undying love for me has lifted my soul!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Also hearing about how brent has an undying love for me has lifted my soul!
Hoo boy, Mumble is going to be pissed

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll shoot down that stupid beaver. No one disrespects my people and easily gets away from it. As of today, Stark Industries is pulling its sponsorship of Justin Beiber media and destroying all related association.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Mumble, the gif in your signature goes with pretty much every one of your posts.

I can't stop laughing. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom