Wild TLS Member Wants To Battle!

Clourline

METAGROSS
for my gym, i would want it to be in a town called abyssal village, which would be in the mystic crater. I would want my gym to look like the crystal palace on the moon in final fantasy four. This would work well, especially with moon/meteor-related psychic pokemon such as jirachi, deoxys, lunatone, metagross, etc. The only probelm is finding a good image to use of the crystal palace.

Clourline

METAGROSS
Ah, we have a type collector on deck. Another one, that is. I can say with great pride that by hook or crook I have collected every single Dark-type in existence :reapermon: We really need to get the gang back together and discuss the rules and such again, the first time we went over all this membership was rather different than it is now. Make sure we're all still good with things.
im good with things, all i need before we start battling for elite four spots (although i kind of don't want to be in the elite four because i like the idea of having my own gym) is to train a girafarig. then there will still be enough time to change ev distribution in some of my pokemon (i really need to do this for my metagross since i used it through the storyline in my black 2 and who knows what useless ev's its gotten).

How many more people are needed? like four? I don't know but i can say im pretty stoked about this.

Clourline

METAGROSS
FFIV_Crystal_Palace.gif

this is the best picture i could find of it because you just need to slap a door on it, but i don't know ow good it will look.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
im good with things, all i need before we start battling for elite four spots (although i kind of don't want to be in the elite four because i like the idea of having my own gym) is to train a girafarig. then there will still be enough time to change ev distribution in some of my pokemon (i really need to do this for my metagross since i used it through the storyline in my black 2 and who knows what useless ev's its gotten).

Ah, you're a specific EV trainer. Takes more dedication than I have, at best I might run over to a cave fulla Rock-types if someone's defense sucks and call it a day once they get a couple boosts.

As for being good to go (mostly anyway), make sure you check with Ryu about shared usage of Gallade. Our rule on that was that any two members wanting to use the same Pokemon have to agree to share or work out who does and doesn't get to on their own :awesome: Like, I want my team to be unique with no dupes on anyone else's roster, so say a Ground-type Master joined wanting to use Krookodile? They'd have to go through me first. OTOH, our old Steel-type user was perfectly alright sharing Skarmory with Drake the Flying Master.

How many more people are needed? like four? I don't know but i can say im pretty stoked about this.

I do believe we have eight people at present, so four more would make a complete Pokemon League plus we'd eventually need a champion. And if you don't wanna be Elite, I'm sure nobody would mind if you just conceded any chance of winning such a position and keeping your rank at Leader. We have provisions in the League Rules for people who get tired of their rank and want to advance, just in case you got tired of it later.

As for the Gym stuff, I'll look into the proper backgrounds and such. If you find something on your own you think is just perfect, drop me a VM or post it in the Gym Shenanigans thread :monster:

Clourline

METAGROSS
im not really a dedicated EV trainer, but i do care about getting good stats in good spots, but all i really do is infect something with pokerus give it a macho brace andfight pokemon with the right EV yield. special attack is easy because in the celestial tower it is the only ev you`ll get.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Places like the Celestial Tower are an Arceus send for EV training, yeah. Sadly Dark-types do their best work with physical Attack, so not as useful for me :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Hey folks, I'd sorta forgotten about this, but can we all post our Friend Codes in here again? I keep forgetting this simple fact, but once you've interacted with someone (trading or battling or whatevs) the option to check their friend code disappears from the menu. So even those of you I have codes for, I can no longer look them up.

So yeah, post 'em here (once you get them, I know Matt doesn't have a Gen V FC as of this time).

Mine are 5071 3248 2268 for Black 1, 0476 5618 5252 for Black 2 :monster:

Clourline

METAGROSS
I'm using my black right now so I'll post my black friend code now and edit in my white and black 2 friend codes later.

Black: 0648 3607 3925
White: ____ ____ ____
Black2: ____ ____ ____

Top Bottom