• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Worst Member

Worst Member?

• DLPB

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Username

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • MakoEyes (Smooth Criminal)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Correct, just like that. I don't need to concede when I am right or have a good argument (hey I am sometimes wrong... rarely though). Now watch Dinosaurs and stop whinging. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You mean like when several members assraped your logic (see, gay pride tie-in :monster:) and you didn't say anything in your defense?

Your argument was crap, and you managed to admit you were defeated by not going back.

Our little boy is growing up. *sniff*

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Several members who all had to resort to insults and to any really intelligent person will appear extremely foolish? I suggest you check that thread again bub :P I didn't go back for the same reason I refuse to carry on here:

a. People aren't listening
b. No point trying to convince dead wood
c. Once you have made your arguments and responded to other people it goes round in circles
d. No point debating with those unwilling to debate properly.

Basically it had run its course and you are just "butthurt" that you couldn't draw me in to a useless circle of arguments using the oldest fallacy in the losing debaters book. Instead of being stressed out, chill buddy.

It isn't as if it is important for me to change peoples minds anymore like it used to be. I find my own smug superiority much more satisfying, as I do when I know that I had the best argument and composure in said debates ;) To put it bluntly, I have finished with this particular debate. So enjoy yourself, until next time....

ps, 2 more votes needed!

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No concessions on my part, I have said what I wanted to, and Dinosaurs is still better. :desu:

You have conceded by non address. You have completely abandoned your arguments. Making excuses in no way avoids this fact.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Smugness is usually reserved for people who are right.

Or, "to put it bluntly", not you.

But you keep on trucking.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I dont know how anyone can judge a mans boobs without seeing them.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
For goodness' sake. Stop feeding this troll, people.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Good things come to those who remain silent in the dark.

106337656_d9dcd84bef.jpg

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
DLPB...we meet...well kinda.

Do you really want this fucking award or something?

nah, it's all a laugh isn't it. I couldn't give 2 shits or even 1, about any award. It isn't like I hold most of the "judges" here that capable of proper judgement anyway :P Having "debated" enough, I would take one of the Chavs round my area to be more logical and knowledgeable than a lot here (luckily not all!).

I think the one who gets voted worst on tls is probably actually the best. So good luck, username!

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Maybe if the poor son of a bitch wants one so badly we can give him a silver medal or something i guess

CONGRATULATION YOU CAME 2ND AT SUCKING

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
CONGRATULATION YOU CAME 2ND AT SUCKING
-----------

You sure did.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Come on, you can do better than that! ;_;

Username

Banned
2nd Year running! what can i say to all of you beautiful people who have taken the effort to nominate and vote...you all suck now go away i have never liked you either, go suck some popular's guys balls.

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Yeah and I have been beaten 2 times in a row! Oh well better luck for 2011! I haven't discussed abortion, euthanasia, war, or women yet (you know those people who come second as well but try to convince the world they are equal at all things).

Perhaps if I offend all the girls here, it would be a sure vote changer, like in real politics. Here is to 2011!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
face it.

you weren't on acf.

you will never be the gold medalist of worst members. :(

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
I WAS A FAILURE AS A FLUNKY! NOW I AM A FAILURE AS A FAILURE!

:desu:

Username

Banned
Anyone in spam on ACF should be on the list. They have changed for the benefit of this forum, but are still the depraved individual they used to be on that site, i know who you are. And there were a lot of you.

If the site was still going they would be there right now acting like a twat, so.

Last edited:
Top Bottom