X
Because this needed a thread:

Things it does:

• Sports Games.
• Racing Games.
• TV.
• Skype.
• Gestures & Speech Recognition.
• Windowed anything to do two things at once.
• Fantasy Football.
• Call of Duty - WITH DOGS.
• Charge you a fee for playing a used game.

Things it doesn't do.

• Backwards compatibility.
• Let you play games unless it connects to the internet once every 24 hours.

X :neo:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
DOES YOUR CONSOLE DOG?? I THINK NOT. PS4 CONFIRMED FOR NO DOGS XBOX HAS SAVED THIS GENERATION OF GAMING

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Charge you a fee for a used game.

Wow.

38056502.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey guys we can tell our xbox to go on and off, well it's not like we have our controllers to do that, how lazy do these people think we are?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I love that you guys had a talk about Pre-rendering FMV's and PR marketing to essentially lie to the customer the other day on the cast and then bam.. Xbox1 reveal with tons of pre-rendered crap lol.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
"Switching between tv is now as fast as changing channels on your remote."

...so is pressing the "Input" button on my remote.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Even though this is more BF vs CoD comparison I think it may apply to PS4 vs Xbox1 as well... If only i could recall if the BF4 screens are PC or PS4 lol... either or its extremely clear which looks worse :monster:

z03NLIq.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I love that you guys had a talk about Pre-rendering FMV's and PR marketing to essentially lie to the customer the other day on the cast and then bam.. Xbox1 reveal with tons of pre-rendered crap lol.

Foreshadowing? :monster:

Microsoft has totally convinced me.

I am definitly going to buy a Wii U and PS4. :monster:

You know the conference was bad if it made you want to buy a Wii U.

On the plus side for the Microsoft conference no one announced future announcements.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
BUT BUT ITS AN EYE CANDY MACHINE... DONT YOU WANT CANDY??!!?

I won't lie, I would love for consoles to be able to have the eye candy AND the 60+ fps like good PCs do. :wackymonster:

Especially when console games have to make compromises and compromise the wrong thing (Sonic Generations trading in the smooth and responsive 60fps for OOH SHINY GRAPHICS (which fly by anyway) for example).

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

Speaking of this, you know what I'd enjoy having? One of those cartoon style remotes that's just a gray box with a single giant red button, yet can do everything since it magically knows the intent with which you press said button. Get on that, Microsoft, and you just might get a few of my hard earned dollars. You sure as shit ain't getting them with this thing.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

On my TV I have to press an AV menu button, then select which AV channel I want to switch to. (Or I just turn on the cable box and it switches automatically.)

That's a bit of hassle, but the only reason I would be switching between TV and console is that I'm downloading something and am watching TV while I wait. In which case I don't see the need to rush. I'm fine clicking the buttons a few more times. (Or just switching the cable on and off. I don't need a console doing that for me.)

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding what this is about, I'm not that eager to watch after what I've heard.

Top Bottom