Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

mentaz

bubbles
NP. I didn't notice it the first, oh, dozen times I watched the movie, then someone speculated that (SPOILER) Cloud must have given Tifa the ring during the movie because it wasn't on her hand in the beginning so I went and rewatched it. But it was only while she was doing dishes, if I remember correctly, because she has it at the church with Marlene.

or maybe she took it off because she was washing the dishes, you know because of the soap and the possibility of losing the ring. That's what people usually do, then again it could be a continuity error. :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
or maybe she took it off because she was washing the dishes, you know because of the soap and the possibility of losing the ring. That's what people usually do, then again it could be a continuity error. :monster:

That's my take on it, personally. That it was intentional, and justified as in--I'm soaking my hands and don't want to ruin my ring.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
or maybe she took it off because she was washing the dishes, you know because of the soap and the possibility of losing the ring. That's what people usually do

^ This. :awesome:

Also awesome fanarts from DA are awesome. Only the first one is a repeat. ^_^

Vendel

Banned
Clotismex.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
NP. I didn't notice it the first, oh, dozen times I watched the movie, then someone speculated that
Cloud must have given Tifa the ring during the movie because it wasn't on her hand in the beginning
so I went and rewatched it. But it was only while she was doing dishes, if I remember correctly, because she has it at the church with Marlene.

Actually, no, she doesn't have it in the scene where Cloud finds her in the church, and her gloves were missing. That's why the sarcastic response was made. That and to respond to the asinine 'Cloud went to get a flower from the church LOL CLERITH' nonsense.

Of course, that's the original version. In ACC, her ring is present from the start, and the gloves aren't missing.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I noticed when I was playing around with some clips yesterday that Cloud has a tear gathering in the corner of his eye in the scene where he finds Tifa in the church. Random but cute.

~This was when I slotted together clips of Cloud having flashes from the geostigma. When he's with Tifa there's a tear there but when he's on top of that cliff overlooking Midgar there isn't. Ta-dah!

mentaz

bubbles
There is? you sure about that because I never noticed that...then again I'm a little "blind" :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I noticed when I was playing around with some clips yesterday that Cloud has a tear gathering in the corner of his eye in the scene where he finds Tifa in the church. Random but cute.

~This was when I slotted together clips of Cloud having flashes from the geostigma. When he's with Tifa there's a tear there but when he's on top of that cliff overlooking Midgar there isn't. Ta-dah!

So what you're saying, is that Cloud cries when Tifa is merely injured?

Chalk another Pink proofz dead.

Images, Raq?

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
There is? you sure about that because I never noticed that...then again I'm a little "blind" :monster:
I never noticed that Tifa isn't wearing a ring when she picks up the phone or that Cloud smiles when she's about to fling him at Bahamut! I only noticed this tear when I edited the clips together. :monster:
I don't think he's crying... :monster:
Come on.
So what you're saying, is that Cloud cries when Tifa is merely injured?

Chalk another Pink proofz dead.

He isn't crying as such, I just noticed that a tear has gathered in his tear duct. :awesome:

Images, Raq?
With pleasure.

With Tifa ~ Look at the big blob of water.
Cloudtear.bmp
Overlooking Midgar ~ The left (your right) eye perhaps looks like it could be a little bit watery because the tear duct is a tiny bit whiter than the right's? The difference in colour is actually probably due to more light reflectance, especially since when you compare it to the picture above this left eye looks completely dry/normal in comparison. Now moving on to a few frames later...
Cloudnotear2.bmp
Overlooking Midgar with cat eyes ~ This is after Cloud has collapsed to the ground and he looks up with cat eyes. If the tear in the first picture is from pain you'd expect there to be a tear here too. But no, there is none. Dry as anything. And unless a tear streamed down his face between the above picture and this one the slight whiteness really is simply due to greater light relectance and that's it.
Cloudcateyes.bmp

To summarise: A tear is in his eye when Tifa is in his arms, while a tear isn't present in either one of his eyes during his second 'fit'. Therefore this tear cannot be due to physical pain and is seen because Cloud is getting highly emotional over or having an allergic reaction to Tifa.

Wow, I feel obsessive or something.

Last edited:

paoo

♥
You're just rapid, don't worry. :monster:
I have always thought he looked a little 'teary' in the eye.
But... nah, I dunno. :awesome:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
That last pic of Cloud freaks me out! Forget about his wolf icon. His new one needs to be a cat. A pussy cat! :awesome: Or any other ferocious feline. Any ideas on what kind?

Top Bottom