Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Why, thank you. :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
Being inspired by the OTP war. I have decided to try my hand for the first time at a fanfic.
I call it "Hot Coffee".

Cloud didn’t know why he was here. How did Tifa manage to drag him here every couple of weeks? It wasn’t that he could find anything specific. Nothing he could put a pin in to. But try as he might Cloud could never like Johnny.

The feeling was apparently mutual. They had what could be called a coolly polite relationship. Unlike what he and Tifa managed. Going on and on laughing like a couple of teenagers. Seriously what does she find so enjoyable about his company? Or his shop for that matter? The coffee is terrible.

After what seemed like hours he was more than ready to go home. But for some reason he felt the need to check his swords in Fenrir. Tifa didn’t say anything but I could swear she was suppressing a smile.

When they got home Tifa went to the front to make sure nothing was stolen or broken. Most everyone knew them. So it was unlikely. But better safe than sorry. The children were spending the night at a friends place so they had the bar all to themselves. Why did she insist on wasting one of there few days alone at Johnny's Heaven?

Well he was not about to let the day go to waste. That smiling moron would not ruin that. So he went to the bar and grabbed Tifa.

Some time later……

The radio was playing. He wasn’t listening. Only staring up at the ceiling of their bedroom, relaxing. Tifa was sitting up next to him humming contentedly along with the music. Idly caressing his arm and shoulder with one hand while flipping through a magazine with the other. I almost wish that jerk could have been here. Just the expression on his face would have been priceless. He needed to stop thinking about Johnny. He was sure that was the last thing on Tifa’s mind.

………………….

Tifa wish she knew why Cloud always gets so jealous around Johnny. It was almost like he was 14 again. It’s always so painful to try and drag him along. Not that she minded. A visit to Johnny’s is all that is needed for Cloud to put on his best performance. No she didn’t mind at all.

She wondered when she could arrange another trip to her favorite coffee shop.

Well there you have it folks. Please be gentle.....

Last edited:

paoo

♥
Being inspired by the OTP war. I have decided to try my hand for the first time at a fanfic.
I call it "Hot Coffee".

Cloud didn’t know why he was here. How did Tifa manage to drag him here every couple of weeks? It wasn’t that he could find anything specific. Nothing he could put a pin in to. But try as he might Cloud could never like Johnny.

The feeling was apparently mutual. They had what could be called a coolly polite relationship. Unlike what he and Tifa managed. Going on and on laughing like a couple of teenagers. Seriously what does she find so enjoyable about his company? Or his shop for that matter? The coffee is terrible.

After what seemed like hours he was more than ready to go home. But for some reason he felt the need to check his swords in Fenrir. Tifa didn’t say anything but I could swear she was suppressing a smile.

When they got home Tifa went to the front to make sure nothing was stolen or broken. Most everyone knew them. So it was unlikely. But better safe than sorry. The children were spending the night at a friends place so they had the bar all to themselves. Why did she insist on wasting one of there few days alone at Johnny's Heaven?

Well he was not about to let the day go to waste. That smiling moron would not ruin that. So he went to the bar and grabbed Tifa.

Some time later……

The radio was playing. He wasn’t listening. Only staring up at the ceiling of their bedroom, relaxing. Tifa was sitting up next to him humming contentedly along with the music. Idly rubbing his arm and shoulder with one hand while flipping through a magazine with the other. I almost wish that jerk could have been here. Just the expression on his face would have been priceless. He needed to stop thinking about Johnny. He was sure that was the last thing on Tifa’s mind.

………………….

Tifa wish she knew why Cloud always gets so jealous around Johnny. It was almost like he was 14 again. It’s always so painful to try and drag him along. Not that she minded. A visit to Johnny’s is all that is needed to get Cloud to perform his best. No she didn’t mind at all.

I have always thought of that. I mean, Cloud being jealous..
Because didn't Johnny like Tifa? And Rude too. :awesome:
Anyway, I enjoyed the fanfic. It was really adorable~
You should TTLY write moar :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I call it "Hot Coffee".

Some time later……

The radio was playing. He wasn’t listening. Only staring up at the ceiling of their bedroom, relaxing. Tifa was sitting up next to him humming contentedly along with the music. Idly caressing his arm and shoulder with one hand while flipping through a magazine with the other. I almost wish that jerk could have been here. Just the expression on his face would have been priceless. He needed to stop thinking about Johnny. He was sure that was the last thing on Tifa’s mind.

………………….

Tifa wish she knew why Cloud always gets so jealous around Johnny. It was almost like he was 14 again. It’s always so painful to try and drag him along. Not that she minded. A visit to Johnny’s is all that is needed for Cloud to put on his best performance. No she didn’t mind at all.

Oh Tifa is quite the conniving little wench isn't she? :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
Oh Tifa is quite the conniving little wench isn't she? :awesome:

That is not exactly how I pictured it in my head. Some sort of puppet mater. After the first couple of times she dragged him to Johnny's she picked up on a pattern. She is merely taking advantage of a naturally occurring situation.

And Cloud as normal is clueless.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I took it as she continues to drag him because he performs his best afterward. :awesome:

As in, she probably would have stopped if this wasn't the case. lol

Vendel

Banned
Tsk, tsk... And just when we think we know 'em (Tifa, that is) :wackymonster:

Just think of it as makeup sex without the argument.

Tennyo said:
I took it as she continues to drag him because he performs his best afterward.

As in, she probably would have stopped if this wasn't the case. lol

Well yeah. :awesome: But it's not hurting anybody. Unless you count the soreness the next day. :whistle:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
There were some that I didn't know - and even for the reposts, thank you :awesome:

anyone noticed that they removed the two instances when they insisted on Tifa's ring? The ring's still there, and still in the new scenes, but it's not there anymore in the beginning when she washes the dishes and when she talks to Cloud - I mean, the two zoom in. Anyone has a clue as to why?

Or maybe they didn't and somehow I managed to miss it, but I doubt it, I even went frame per frame when I realized this o.o

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
There were some that I didn't know - and even for the reposts, thank you :awesome:

anyone noticed that they removed the two instances when they insisted on Tifa's ring? The ring's still there, and still in the new scenes, but it's not there anymore in the beginning when she washes the dishes and when she talks to Cloud - I mean, the two zoom in. Anyone has a clue as to why?

Or maybe they didn't and somehow I managed to miss it, but I doubt it, I even went frame per frame when I realized this o.o

It was never there when she was washing dishes. As for the second instance, I'd have to watch the film again, but in the beginning while behind the bar, it was never there.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Oh odd. Maybe my memories of AC are really that fuzzy XD Thanks for the correction anyway :)

NP. I didn't notice it the first, oh, dozen times I watched the movie, then someone speculated that
Cloud must have given Tifa the ring during the movie because it wasn't on her hand in the beginning
so I went and rewatched it. But it was only while she was doing dishes, if I remember correctly, because she has it at the church with Marlene.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
NP. I didn't notice it the first, oh, dozen times I watched the movie, then someone speculated that
Cloud must have given Tifa the ring during the movie because it wasn't on her hand in the beginning
so I went and rewatched it. But it was only while she was doing dishes, if I remember correctly, because she has it at the church with Marlene.
I think the Square Enix team just stopped caring about continuity errors. :awesome:

Top Bottom