Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

mentaz

bubbles
I never noticed that Tifa isn't wearing a ring when she picks up the phone or that Cloud smiles when she's about to fling him at Bahamut! I only noticed this tear when I edited the clips together. :monster:
I just noticed all that stuff because someone said that it happened, so I watched those scenes again :awesome:

@ the third eye pic: YAY FOR EYELINER!!!11

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That last pic of Cloud freaks me out! Forget about his wolf icon. His new one needs to be a cat. A pussy cat! :awesome: Or any other ferocious feline. Any ideas on what kind?

I vote for a white kitten. :awesomonster:

He's already been a white kitten, though. It was his living Shinentai.

If he ever falls in battle, it shall take his swords and continue to fight in his stead.

Vendel

Banned
He isn't crying as such, I just noticed that a tear has gathered in his tear duct. :awesome:

With pleasure.

With Tifa ~ Look at the big blob of water.
Cloudtear.bmp

Could we get a wider shot of that? Don't want rapids claiming you took it out of context.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I don't think that's a tear in Cloud's eye, just a mere light effect :p

There is a droplet of water in his eyeball.

Wiktionary said:
tear (plural tears)
  1. A drop of clear, salty liquid produced from the eyes by crying or irritation.
Could we get a wider shot of that? Don't want rapids claiming you took it out of context.
Seriously? I'll try and find a better screenshot when I get home. The thing is, that screenshot is in fact of the entire frame, I haven't cropped anything out.

And you know, I just said it was a tear it wasn't like I claimed he was crying a river. I thought it was cute so I mentioned it. Sue me. :monster:

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Seriously? I'll try and find a better screenshot when I get home. The thing is, that screenshot is in fact of the entire frame, I haven't cropped anything out.

Really? I don't remember a MASSIVE ZOOM on his eyeball during that scene.

Edit: NM I think I see now where you got it.

Double Edit combo!!: Someone get me a screen of Clouds smile for Tifa when he is being thrown upwards!

Last edited:

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4
Really? I don't remember a MASSIVE ZOOM on his eyeball during that scene.

Edit: NM I think I see now where you got it.

Double Edit combo!!: Someone get me a screen of Clouds smile for Tifa when he is being thrown upwards!

His serious face gradually turns into a smile. :awesome:

bscap0043.jpg

bscap0044.jpg

bscap0046.jpg

:monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
OHMAILOL :awesome:

Yeah, it isn't a very big smile, but it's there! :monster:
I didn't even see it in the caps you gave, until I animated it. :awesome:

animsmile.gif

It's moar obvious when focused. :monster:

...but it's ttly a smile for Aerith. He was just faking being surprised at seeing her reaching out to him. :awesome:

Edit: Oh wait, are those screens from AC, or ACC? Or does it even matter?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
@Raquelborn: well, I saw the screen too, what I'm saying is that I'm not convinced that this is not some sort of light effect. :) It could be both, honestly.

Top Bottom