TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Someone asked my bf if they're implants one time.

He was like "Yeaaaahhhhh nope!"

This is srsly the hottest (& horniest) FF forum community ever tho for realz.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
TLS commune FTW, gods know how many of us like cooking, so it's not like the dudes are gonna starve. :monster:

Also Avec my darling my lovely, you need to be in my bed. Or on my dining table, or on the sofa, or in the bath, or my garden......you get the idea.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
TLS commune FTW, gods know how many of us like cooking, so it's not like the dudes are gonna starve. :monster:

I realise I'm off the (apparent) topic of supreme horniness :P but I'd just like to point out that I make brilliant food too, and I love doing it. So, y'know, I TAKE OFFENSE AT YOUR COOKING PRIVILEGE! :wacky:

I will not do dishes.

Carry on :monster:...

Fangu

Great Old One
I was feeling happy this morning.
DSC_01812_zps7de4ad86.jpg

(Sadly, no n00d)

Lex

Administrator
15143EB1-9838-4C09-9EFB-4E1CCB594668_zps7hgwdnhn.jpg

2A8DC2E1-5621-438A-878B-9D68DC4EA456_zpsxamvyr1n.jpg

Incidentally, I shaved 3 days ago because my beard was literally eating the lower half of my face. My facial hair grows in ridiculously fast so maybe I'll have a proper beard shot in a few days XD.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Lex my dear, you look like you've lost weight, looking very hnnnnng at any rate. ;)

@ Fangu: I LOVE the hair colour, it really suits you!

@ Darth: You should know by now that my dudely references are gender neutral. FOR SHAME. :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
15143EB1-9838-4C09-9EFB-4E1CCB594668_zps7hgwdnhn.jpg

2A8DC2E1-5621-438A-878B-9D68DC4EA456_zpsxamvyr1n.jpg

Incidentally, I shaved 3 days ago because my beard was literally eating the lower half of my face. My facial hair grows in ridiculously fast so maybe I'll have a proper beard shot in a few days XD.

That's a three day beard? Well it's comforting to know I couldn't have competed even if I had committed to movember from the start.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
@Fanguuuu You so pretty

@Lex, three days growth? mines about double the thickness of yours in about 2 month.... Damn it puberty SPEEED UP!!!

On a beard note: The patches are begin to fill in, will update with pictures soon :D I do love my beard.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You can always cheat and fill in the gaps with eyeshadow of a matching colour. Like wot some ladies do with their eyebrows :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I wish I could be confident enough to put ma bewbs up guys but I'm not, I'm very jealous of ye ladies that can.

So instead have a
10635984_901313936559507_8698910381759127450_n.jpg

Fangs has such a purdy smile though.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I wish I could be confident enough to put ma bewbs up guys but I'm not, I'm very jealous of ye ladies that can.

So instead have a
10635984_901313936559507_8698910381759127450_n.jpg

Fangs has such a purdy smile though.

Don't be jealous of others, I see you as extremely wondrous and magical. To me, you are beautiful and the prettiest in TLS (indeed, I've struggled a loong ass time to say this), you have my vote and my tree branch heart.

Have a flower, Sprites and continue to be beautiful in more ways you can imagine.

groot-flower.gif

I mean, I Am Groot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom