TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I hate to burst your bubble, but the rumours are false. There are no n00dz until I get a model's body, which won't ever happen. Thank you TLS, you've been extremely understanding at this difficult time and I'll continue to accept your sympathies while I nom on food to feel better. <3

Christmas has come early in this thread, there is just too much hawtness going on in here. I think we should all just partner up & close the forever alone thread, I'll look after the ladies we have posted so far & Ami who is still yet to post a picture of her gorgeous self posing like a boss. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Cher and Cab have the winningest boobies IMO. They look very buoyant; like they could save my life in a sinking ship situation. :monster:

To my knowlege, Mage still has a moogle camping out on her ass, so, winnninggg. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Christmas has come early in this thread, there is just too much hawtness going on in here. I think we should all just partner up & close the forever alone thread, I'll look after the ladies we have posted so far & Ami who is still yet to post a picture of her gorgeous self posing like a boss. :monster:
I like this idea quite a bit. We should do this. TLS commune ftw.

But who will look after the men?

Top Bottom