TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
You're joking, right?

I mean, I'm sure someone here would like to see them. I'm not saying that someone is me, you understand. I might look at the pictures, of course. Probably. Definitely. But it could be anyone! :monster:
You're right, I do joke. I know Benj wants to see them:awesome:. He says it all the time.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
If there's a sudden influx of newbs, don't get too excited.

It's just eoffers looking for n00dz.

I may or may not have said Carlyle has some semi nudes somewhere in the pic thread.

I wanna see them toooooo!

Yeah y'all heard me, I possess no fuck's nor shame to give and as such throw my own n00dy hat into the ring. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Nothing could ever be wrong with anything resting your head on them boobses.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
One of you tech whiz types, be a good fellow, and string all these voice clips together and play them over this

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
@Shad: Aww stop it you.... :D Thanks.

@Joe: Yes! Please! Lots of theatre stuff, and plays, and... stuff!!! I'm in!! :monster:

@Octo: I nearly bonked my head on my desk laughing, that would be brilliant! It should be strung together, maybe remixed a little, modulated to make harmonies, we could make a whole song out of it :aah: :excited: okay calm down, breathe... Yes. I agree. Someone honour this lovely lady's request. :D

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
Darth, Airling, you guys are darlings...wait, darlings...I just blew my own mind!

Also, onomnnomonom, Joe, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Your voice is like, sex. Like sex.

Also, also, Cabbie, WOW! That second pictar in particular is amazing!

And now for a little shameless self-promotion:

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=610346&postcount=1111

<3

Mage

Return of the Dead-eye
AKA
Mage
Cab is 100% pure natural organic honey. It is known. ;)

Also, PMSL at those recorded statements, the Barney impression made me glad I'd already had a wee. :awesome:

Top Bottom