Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
It is 4 am CST and I played the game for 5 hours straight.

I suck at this game, my MP is always 0, but I've spent a 'week' in Eos based on how fast time flies.

Fighting is both fun and scary, and I blew myself up more than once, still haven't hijacked a Magitek yet, but I did shoot with a turret.

Guilty Gear fans beware Cor is Zato=ONE, which is awesome.

Protip, if a quest is more than 2 miles away, TAKE THE CAR.

Also, turn on the stamina gauge from the options menu. If you stop holding run right before it runs out, itll instantly refill and you can keep running.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Ultimate Collector's Edition just arrived there.
And my brother got me World of FF for my birthday this month.

So who wants to lend me a PS4, eh? :awesome:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I continue to wait and it's almost 4pm... not looking good, though in theory it should still be possible until 8pm.

At this point, I don't mind as long as I get it today :sadpanda:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm not going to be playing this for a while yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed you all get the game today. And I hope it lives up to your expectations. :)

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
It's probably moot point at this stage, but I forgot to post this last night:

If you ordered a UCE and would like to remain somewhat spoiler-free, I'd avoid looking at the art book, however tempting it may be to flip through every page. There is a lot of spoilerish artwork in there, which even if we don't necessarily know the context of some of it, could possibly ruin some plot points. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
My copy has been 5 miles away from me since 10PM last night and I haven't gotten any updates about the tracking since then and I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just received the alert that it was delivered. Good news of course...but I have 6 hours of work to go :(
Somebody's in my boat. I have the game in my hand (it was delivered as I left for work earlier) but I won't be home for another 6 hours. :closedmonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's 10:30

I don't get off work until 5.

I don't know if I'll have time to play it tonight anyway. :(

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
The wait at work is excruciating. I can't wait till 8pm.

On a plus, i found this funny though:

Attachments

• 20161129_163129.png
    20161129_163129.png
    518 KB · Views: 11

AvecAloes

Donator
I really want it to get here during the day today, because I have D&D later this evening and won't be able to play tonight :/

DORK

Fangu

Great Old One
I bought it and started downloading* and it said it was done. I thought to myself hhhmmm that was fast for 45 GB. Then I realised as I got to the start screen what I got is the option to not start the game but start some extra battle option thingy. 200 more minutes until I can play the game, olol

* I think it's hilarious that I, from the generation of keeping 9000 CD's, is the one to skip the physical copy and go for a digital version-- err, maybe that's precisely why

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Yeah, I haven't. It's 7pm so one hour left. Totally not confident on getting it today. :(

I just found out GAME was selling them yesterday elsewhere in Spain. But the local store I always go to hasn't got them yet. Problems with the delivery. I bought it at the Square shop but this goes to show you I just wasn't fated to get it today!! :monster:

PS: I'm actually pretty pissed.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Does anybody know hot to delete the autosaved data in FFXV, cause I have two autosave data files, can't delete any of them or save over them. It's slightly driving me up the wall. :closedmonster:

Top Bottom