• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
adventchildren.net
tenor.gif

Lmao. Just kidding. If I knew who it was, I would try to meet up at the concert. :D

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
A little suspicious that it doesn't have a verified badge yet, but if it was only just set up, they are probably waiting for that to come through before posting anything.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
The fact that the official SE and FF Insta accounts are already following it is as good as it being verified anyway.

It's weird seeing the gears winding up for marketing after years of nearly nothing. Doesn't seem real.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
Crossposting with another thread, the hype is real:muhaha:I gave a headsup to TLS's Twitter too but I dunno how active the social media presence is there.

Huh, I thought the news from Twitter dropped in here, but:

(This is the same guy who gave everyone a heads up about May's State of Play and apparently he was right about leaks in the past, so :excited:)

I'm pretty dang hyped for Chesty LaRue and co:P Hopefully Square will give us a proper presentation tomorrow and not just the trailer....

hui43210

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Topper3000
Wouldn't expect anything FF7 from Xbox, but maybe more on the KH3 dlc? Or some other random Square property? Saw one guy claim FF8 is getting it's port treatment finally, but if that is true I'd expect that for the SE presser tomorrow.

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
My body is ready for March 3rd 2020! :desucait:

Man oh man, if that short trailer got my hype up I can only imagine today's long one. (Which I'm 90% certain will show Tifa, but as my fiancé said last night, showcasing Heidegger before Tifa was brilliant trolling.)

Jenova mentally screwing around with Aerith (half-Ancient) + Cloud (...we all know why:whistle:) will certainly add interesting drama (even between them, if they have some fear of each other despite romantic/general interest?), especially if the theories are right that we're getting that particular unused concept.

And hi Sailor lol.

Happy to see an EGF friend on here^_^

Top Bottom