FFVII Remake Official Trailer (& other footage) Thread

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Fair warning: the final trailer is ridiculously spoilery. Bunch of scenes and flashbacks that hadn't previously been featured, every single noteworthy NPC in the game, bunch of stuff from what seem to be the final sections of the game, and what seems to be a major post-game twist / teaser.

Fair point. I loved it, but you're right, they have now revealed just about NPC going and shown off an awful lot of new encounters that may have been best saved for our playthroughs.

Makes you think about the SE post the other day about not spoiling it for others. One could argue they're having a good crack at it themselves!

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Yeah... I assumed since the thumbnail looks like it's from the end of the game, and japanese final trailers tend to not give a fuck about spoilers.

Imma pass
I think they're not as fussy about spoilers overall in Japan. I remember one episode of a series I was watching was literally "Death Of The Heroic Master!!". That was near the end of the series, but if I recall correctly the preview still had it as if who knows if he'd survive the battle.... but then BAM there's that episode title.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
When Rufus Shinra says he 'owns' your ass:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Watched the final trailer.... and while I know cutscenes can be used in various ways and not in their actual order... that last one after the logo at the end has me like... could
Zack somehow be
alive? I mean I doubt it but.... can't say a part of me sorta wonders.

Top Bottom