Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Probably not, but that's one lesson you can take from it.

That's what I tell myself, anyway.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Well, things like this either seem to make you a better, stronger person, or (in this case) just like the parent. :/

(I'm heading to bed, now, Omega, but thanks for talking. I was going nuts today from being surrounded by people that thought I was horrible for not being more "understanding" and "compassionate" towards my brother.)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Friend suffering from anxiety after moving to go to college. =(

Also, computer keep chucking me off when I was trying to reply to her e-mail. RAGE

...Finally, not being able to thank posts (especially those here about jerkass familes).
My sister's drunk friends over, and the girls talking about making out with each other. Wouldn't mind it so much if they weren't disgusting/drunk.
...Plus... one of them's your sister...

Plus... one of them's your sister...

Well, she wasn't involved in this specific discussion. XP Or at least, names and voices didn't sound like her.

Still couldn't stand it. Girls like that... the straight ones who just make out with each other drunk... I dunno, just really pisses me off (yay thread).

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, she wasn't involved in this specific discussion. XP Or at least, names and voices didn't sound like her.

Still couldn't stand it. Girls like that... the straight ones who just make out with each other drunk... I dunno, just really pisses me off (yay thread).
I see. =P

So, stupid girls who, being drunk, think it would be "funny" to make out with each other.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
There aren't enough facepalms in the world. =/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They do it because it makes them feel naughty like Katy Perry. :/

And probably because guys like it when this happens, so it makes it even sexier even when there are no men around, I guess.

At least that's how I assume their train of thought goes...

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
lol, faux lesbians. gross. (Especially ones that do it as some kind of show for men, that just seems tacky.)

OT: meetings about deciding school stuff that end up making me less sure than when I went in.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Some creepy lady in her 30's my best friend befriended is now stalking most of my peers and myself. She's so fucking odd and bossy to be hanging with us, any more of her bs and I might just flip and call the cops on her.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Being really, really proud of the Birthday Present I made for my friend...

Having her tell me it's wonderful, beautiful, etc.

And then seeing her tell someone else it could have been better.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Mia Fey said:

And then seeing her tell someone else it could have been better

Was this irl or was it that one beautiful video you made on youtube? /:

I hate working 11 hour days. D:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ sad thing is, I could see this happening ;.;

And then seeing her tell someone else it could have been better.
What. The. Fuck. =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Joe killing both Kimble and I when we need his aid.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@KTR ~ Yeah it was that thing on YT. xD I almost took it down, but since I was in the wrong for snooping around in someone else's comments ... well, it's my fault. -o-

Annnyway, Facebook drama. I liked this statement on FB: " it's hurts me not to talk to you, but why should i bother if you won't make the effort. on ♥." And someone messaged me saying "If this is about me, that's bullshit" and going on about it as if I had posted the comment TO them. My God people, don't just assume things. O_o

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The skin between and under my toes is peeling off and leaking fluids

If memory serves me right this is a pretty bad fungal infection and is going to cause me a lot of fuckin pain before it gets better

fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom