Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Guitar Tablatures that are so easy to play, but i just can't read them LOL...usually pisses me off..

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who just don't get it.

Also, the fact that I passed out at laptop, then woke up just in time to see it restarting from automatic updates, meaning I lost on out about two hours' worth on MSN conversations with multiple people. <<

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
People who just don't get it.

Also, the fact that I passed out at laptop, then woke up just in time to see it restarting from automatic updates, meaning I lost on out about two hours' worth on MSN conversations with multiple people. <<

protip: enable message history.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
=( Seeing people with problems here I can do bugger all about...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yop - doesn't matter when the comp restarts. It doesn't save them in that case. xD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Missing a large portion of the Dessie megapost writing, due to a temper tantrum by my mum's boyfriend. =(

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My favorite jeans smelling like kitty litter. I just washed them yesterday and we don't have a cat. D:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hypocrites. People who tell me to stand up for myself, my feelings, beliefs, etc, but then get angry when I do.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Being forced to spend the money I got from donations so my family can eat.

fml

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

128774370214267721.jpg

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
When you're in a relationship and none of you can make it Facebook "official" because the community in which you are both based is the cesspool of drama. It might seem trivial, but it's getting on my tits.

Like--this one girl that I absolutely hate, tried it on with the OH IN FRONT OF MY EYES. This is what happens. Maybe it's too much ballache to even bother. OH GODDD.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
When you spend a good 3 minutes typing up an epic post just to find out the thread has been closed while you were typing up said epic post.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
When people add me on any kind of messenger or website and DON'T send an message going, "Hey, this is [me], from [website]."

COME ON, PEOPLE. HELP ME OUT! :rage:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
nevar

I hate being tired and the need for sleep sometimes. Tonight is one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom