Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnyway, Facebook drama. I liked this statement on FB: " it's hurts me not to talk to you, but why should i bother if you won't make the effort. on ♥." And someone messaged me saying "If this is about me, that's bullshit" and going on about it as if I had posted the comment TO them. My God people, don't just assume things. O_o

You know someone's feeling guilty if they read that and instantly think it's about them.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
They do it because it makes them feel naughty like Katy Perry. :/

And probably because guys like it when this happens, so it makes it even sexier even when there are no men around, I guess.

At least that's how I assume their train of thought goes...

Hey, if two girls want to bang each other for my entertainment, it's whatever. Not something I'd ask for, but I don't 'ask' to find ten dollars on the ground either. Still pretty cool when it happens.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The bank holiday weekend is upon us, which disrupts the deliveries at work. Everyone else except me and our depot's transport manager are acting like it's a normal Friday.

WTF people?!
Ya, something about taking each other's 'girl cherry', whatever the fuck that is. Gives actually not straight girls a bad rep.
I have a pic for this now. :D

bitchesmad.png

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
WHY ARE PEOPLE THANKING THAT POST

why was it in my chair anyway, these things don't belong in my chair

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
We're thanking it because it's a good thing to get pissed at.

Also, we hate you and love to see you suffer.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My inability to get over someone and move on. Especially as it's now nearly September and the last time we spoke was the beginning of January (actually, end of December last year, but she didn't call the friendship off until January).

Also, HMV failing to have a copy of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on DVD, only on BluRay, which has no special features, so I'm not gonna spend an extra £10 for something I can't even screencap from. :(

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
My work-shy brother. Can't do even simple household tasks without asking for help, if not just for someone else to do it for him. Unless it's something for himself, in which case he still has to ask for help. Yet ask him to do anything and you'll end up waiting so long for him to get off his arse and do something that you might as well just do it yourself. Yet still insists he 'has to do everything around here'. And if you don't help, you're 'selfish/useless/etc.'.

& the dozens of other little things he does to make my life harder/more annoying.

It's been a long time since I've felt like this...

I hate it when you want to help someone... But they tell you that you can't. Not only does it make me question my own validity as a friend, but how serious the situation is. You never want a friend you love just the way they are to change, especially for the worst.

Helplessness makes you feel worthless, and your own fear for their future actions consumes you. In the end you can't do anything for anyone.

So whats the point of associating yourself with anyone to begin with...? I'm so confused.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Actually having BLACK under my eyes because my sleeping pattern continues to be oh so verily fucked up.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Actually having BLACK under my eyes because my sleeping pattern continues to be oh so verily fucked up.

Join the club ;-;

THE TIRED PANDA EYES CLUB

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
The possibility of Studio Ghibli having to shut down.

No! NO! They can't! I freaking grew up on that stuff! I go back and watch movies that I did when I was little!

They can't close! :rage:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My weakness.
It's been a long time since I've felt like this...

I hate it when you want to help someone... But they tell you that you can't. Not only does it make me question my own validity as a friend, but how serious the situation is. You never want a friend you love just the way they are to change, especially for the worst.

Helplessness makes you feel worthless, and your own fear for their future actions consumes you. In the end you can't do anything for anyone.

So whats the point of associating yourself with anyone to begin with...? I'm so confused.
Both of these.

Also, sixteen hours work days. so. tired. fml.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Internet crapping out in the middle of awesome rdr session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom