Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I bagged up all the rubbish now. Two whole bags. Where does it all come from? There is only two of us!

So now I am pissed off at unecessary packaging. I think there should be strict laws about what kind of packaging companies use because so many of them just go over the top with it. Its one thing trying to get people to recycle but meet us half way for fucks sake.

We don't recycle at the moment because neither of us drive and the nearest recycling place is too far to go on foot through town lugging a load of rubbish (I'm waiting until I'm 60 to become a crazy bag lady thanks) On top of that, the downstairs binstore doesn't have separate bins for everything so it would be futile.

I'm not even sure recycling is going to work if left up to individuals, I think companies need to take responsibility and reduce packaging and all the other shit they do to the environment. God its discouraging to spend half an hour rinsing out bottles and then see something like
ocean-trash.jpg

I'm really sounding like a tree hugging moon maiden today aren't I?

@Mage: Nope :P

Don't you have doorstep recycling? If enough of the other residents support your request (I believe ten is the benchmark figure), you can submit a request for the council to send recycling collectors to your area. We only produce half to one bag of rubbish a week, and that includes Josh's nappies (which are recycled as well now, funny because they're biodegradable anyway). We generate a box of paper recycling and a box of glass/plastics/cans recycling every week though.

Unnecessary food packaging is one of my biggest bugbears and fuels my Tesco boycott. They ship English-grown fruit to Poland for packaging, then ship it back (I say ship but it's air freight) to sell in their supermarkets here.
Well, that'll do for an OT grumble. It pisses me off.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i'm so fucking sad and scared i'm really not doing good

my whole body hurts

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I just... don't even know why I bother to do this every year.

I had some kids Christmas Albums when I was a .. well kid, and I'd give ANYTHING to find them. I found one last year, it was the "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" by the Peppermint Candy Kids...

But I can't find the other one, and I look and look and look every year and I NEVER find it. Does anyone know of a good site that you can search for old records? I don't even remember the name of it... I just remember two songs on it, Oh Christmas Tree sung as Oh Tannenbaum and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas which was sung by a children's choir which I THOUGHT was the PPK again but I guess not.

I swear I'd give anything to hear these songs again.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
My dog pissed on me while I was standing on the front porch of our house.

Yes. My Dog. He pissed on me. SMH

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Grrr ma daddy's late for picking me up from the bus station been here from 12.30 and now he says he can't pick me up until near 1.30 I mean I know I should be greatful that he's picking me up but after sitting for 6 hours on two buses and being up from 5am the last thing I really wanna do is sit in the bus station for an hour. If I'd known he'd be this late I woulda just got a taxi home but he's told me to stay put but I'm tired and all I really want to do is get home and have a cup of tea :(

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol so I had some huge gaming party at my friend's birthday place and I think after 13 hours of general shenanigans I have oedema at the tip of my thumb where I've been pressing down the left control stick of the 360 controller to sprint and the constant abrasion wore on the skin of my thumb and pushed fluid to the end of it

So it's official, Call of Duty has literally caused me physical harm :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Looking for an assignment due on monday....
Not even google has it. Looking for Legal Cases is such a headache.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Bah humbug!
Is a clip of Joker's laugh minus all the shitty noise too much to ask for? I need a new ringtone. There is no way this doesn't exist. WHERE IS IT??

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
having to stay up until midnight so i can find out the outcome of the stupid football game last night, which apparently ended with us winning, which means i work longer today

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
-->Friend's car breaks down in snow

-->Friend is only ride to work

fml

NOW TIME TO CALL ALL THE PEOPLE

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Halfway through Uncharted 3, my PS3's Blu Ray drive gives out.

It sounds like the motor. Time to open it up and see what's wrong, I guess.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
FUCKING SHITASS FUCK I'm playing PW at work and I'm on the circus case WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT FUCKING CLOWN FUCK I JUST WANT TO NAIL HIS MOUTH SHUT AND FILL IT WITH SKEWERS URGHHHHHHHH

the ultimate dnwwwwwwwww ;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
FUCKING SHITASS FUCK I'm playing PW at work and I'm on the circus case WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT FUCKING CLOWN FUCK I JUST WANT TO NAIL HIS MOUTH SHUT AND FILL IT WITH SKEWERS URGHHHHHHHH

the ultimate dnwwwwwwwww ;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

sprite-moe.gif

PROBLEM?

gawd hes creepy

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Satsu: Pfft, you kids. I did that trying to pull off a Critical Edge in SoulBlade on the PS1. Fucking mastered every one though. No pain, no gain.

OT: So my bank card got cloned and my account was emptied. The bank has opened a fraud case and will reimburse me, but still, if someone had just tried to take my wallet at least I could have brawled with them. This is like ninja wallet rape.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So I was visiting my best friend tonight and we were having a fantastic time until her mother's kitchen windows got put through with a brick from the little shits in the street. The area is seriously bad for antisocial behaviour but this is the 6th time in 4 weeks it's happened to their windows, they're being targeted due to numerous reasons but it's a fucking disgrace, my best friend got punched in the face on Tuesday by one of the wee bastard's mother because her son was having a go at my friend's mum and she was telling him to back off. I'd thought it was strange I hadn't heard from my best friend all week because we're in contact so often but it's because she's not been herself since it happened, her eyes are still quite black and she's got a nasty bruise on her nose.

The windows that keep getting put through are the kitchen windows and me and my best friend would normally eat a Chinese in there on a Saturday night but because of everything happening my best friend suggested we eat it upstairs and it was lucky she did because no sooner had we finished eating we heard the brick come through the window downstairs, if we'd been in there eating like we normally would have on a Saturday night we would've both been injured, the glass was everywhere.

Amazingly the police in the area are actually doing their job and doing their best to help my friend's family out, it's the housing executive for the estate and the justice system that's not doing it's job, in fact they're doing fuck all about it.

I feel so bad for my best friend, her family is seriously stressed out and her dad isn't well at the moment so this really isn't helping, someone ought to throw bricks at the little shits responsible and see how they like it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Fuck nobody mention PIzza to me, fuck fuck fdhasfhdas;lkjhfask ffu iFUIFUUFKDUKCKUFUKauisafdiofhdsf
DEATH KILL MUTILATE FUCKFCUKFUCKFUCKFUKCFUC IHATEFUCKINGSNOW :rage:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have a research paper due on Monday. Of course I haven't started on it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom