Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It1At.jpg

crack

Donator
and my aunt hit traffic so i won't be able to send these packages like i had originally planned today. AND MY XBOX CONTROLLER IS BROKEN YIPPEEE

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Helping other people out and then having them fuck you around. I'm in this business to make money, not to provide a convenient favour-service to you. Not doing that again. If it ain't paying, it ain't being done.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My computer is less than responsive to anything. I feel like throwing it out the fucking window.

And my mom asking "Did you have college work today? I didn't see you do anything." ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. She always do the same. I do what I want, I'm not five anymore. And the famous "You're going to get kicked" as if I didn't fucking know. Be grateful that I can lend you money to deal with your shit. So leave me alone....
And its funny how she says "I'll say the same to you when you ask for a favor" because...you know I don't do her favors. And I am lending her money to fix her fucking car.
UGH SO RAGE...

....and its on the right thread now :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Terry Pratchett's Snuff (most recent Discworld book) was written by his assistant, as dictated by Pratchett. He can no longer type and is determined to end his life.

Sad panda on so many levels it's unbelievable.

Helping other people out and then having them fuck you around. I'm in this business to make money, not to provide a convenient favour-service to you. Not doing that again. If it ain't paying, it ain't being done.

My dad went through this. He's said that as much as he wants to be a nice guy giving discounts and freebies out just come back to bite you most of the time. He only does them now if it's charity, and even then he has to be picky, which makes me think this world can be really sad at times.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Terry Pratchett's Snuff (most recent Discworld book) was written by his assistant, as dictated by Pratchett. He can no longer type and is determined to end his life.

Sad panda on so many levels it's unbelievable.

Why can't he type? What happened to him? :(

That's horrible. :(

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
People seem to equate being self-employed with being able to pull money out of your arse. I wish it were true. It's like people don't realise that you doing them a favour really does involve effort on your part. If I order car parts for someone it's because I've got a trade account, not because I'm getting the damn thing free, or even VAT-free (I don't have that sort of account for a start). I still have to get the part delivered or pick it up. The one person in particular has now cost me over £400 in favour and I'm fucking annoyed because it's put the chocks on other work that needs doing. I love them to bits but they have the security of an employer and pension and stuff and I don't.
The world is a sad fucked up place.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
terry pratchett makes me so depressed because i fully understand why he wants to die before he gets any worse and it just hurts :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
He has early onset Alzheimer's. It really sucks.

That's terrible. :(

For someone who's an author, that's your whole livelihood. :(

People seem to equate being self-employed with being able to pull money out of your arse. I wish it were true. It's like people don't realise that you doing them a favour really does involve effort on your part. If I order car parts for someone it's because I've got a trade account, not because I'm getting the damn thing free, or even VAT-free (I don't have that sort of account for a start). I still have to get the part delivered or pick it up. The one person in particular has now cost me over £400 in favour and I'm fucking annoyed because it's put the chocks on other work that needs doing. I love them to bits but they have the security of an employer and pension and stuff and I don't.
The world is a sad fucked up place.

Are they willing to pay your for your cost at least?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Not willingly. It's been an absolute piss-take and I've had to be so careful and diplomatic about it because of who this person is. It's actually an entire car, not just a part. It was still roadworthy so they were allowed to borrow it when they were without a car, using my company insurance to drive it, no less. Said person expects me to replace this car now its MoT has expired with another one in the works. They've also damaged the car pretty badly.

Ghost X

- Studying a tax module, which is vital if I want to get anywhere with this accounting course I've been doing for the past two years. Failing would lead me to think I've wasted the last 2 years, and that I should try yet another career path :P. In order to afford to do so, I'd have to return to being a disposable unskilled labourer, who are treated like shit. Life sucks.

Anyways, none of this information is sinking in, which means one of the following: the course is not set up right, or the tax system is too complex, or both. That or I am incompetent, or all of the above. I swear I'm reading a lot of conflicting information. That or I am making this more complicated than it actually is, which is sometimes the case. If something is too easy, I generally think I'm doing it wrong.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Brooke being Roger makes me sad.

Also, I keep getting so lightheaded I feel like I'm going to pass out, and it's happened randomly all day.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Brooke being Roger makes me sad inside.

Also I hate being powerless to help someone, or make things better in any way, especially when they need someone. Someone said some things to me that have me worried and I'm starting to kind of freak out a bit...

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i'm stranded at work with no ride home and not a penny to my name even though my roommate owes me at least $20

my parents are embarassed of me because i can't even manage to enlist in the military without fucking it up, my mom made a point of telling me that it was all my fault and obviously i don't want to be successful (cool thanks mom)

at least i have the luxury of being able to ignore her calls

i'm so hungry i'm literally in pain

there's a lot of other shitty things too but i am honestly beyond the point of typing them up

i just want to go home so i don't have to cry at work

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fuck you, insomnia. I am several hours down on sleep and was unable to take a nap today; I should not be having trouble sleeping right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom