Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

- How one word or detail can change an entire question, and therefore my answer from correct to incorrect :monster:.

- Biting into a pristine-looking apple, to find its rotting in the middle. Stupid hot weather.

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I fucking hate buses. I hate them so fucking much. They've been on a goddamn fucking strike for a whole month now and we're entering month two. No one wants to do anything, the motherfucking government is washing their fucking hands clean of it and yeah, I know who I am NOT voting for next year.

40% of the transit is still running and it's been getting in the way of my life a lot now. I've been taking cabs to work and it's 20 bucks a pop for a stupid, fucking ten minute ride. This shit is ridiculous.

On top of it, they replaced some of their buses with these stupid fucking 'shuttles' and if the fucking car is full, well too fucking bad. You're left stranded and waiting forty to fifty minutes for the next one. I have to take three different buses to get to work and it now takes me two hours to get to a place ten minutes from where I live because I basically have to do this huge circle.

So, to get there for a 10 AM shift, I have to leave before 8 AM. And then the motherfucking shuttle is full so she drives right past me and now I have to wait for the next bus. I was going to be late for my first shift at my new job. I called up the stupid fucking bus service and of course all they could say was: Oh, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry?! Sorry isn't going to get me to work on time. Sorry isn't going to keep me my job and the thousands of other people who need buses to go to work. Sorry is a fucking excuse.

The fact that NO ONE in the fucking government is doing a thing is really ticking me off. WHY THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR YOU FAT ASS FUCKERS? SO YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR FAT FUCKING ASS ALL FUCKING DAY AND STUFF YOUR UGLY FACE?!

No one cares. The government is saving millions per day during this strike, the union is a piece of shit, the bus drivers want to make 27/hr because driving a bus is more important than saving lives (nurses make 22/hr starting) and the fucking blood sucking corporations can go suck a dick.

I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I don't give a flying FUCK if any of them gets what they want or not. I need to get places and since everyone else can be so fucking selfish, then I can, too. ME, ME, ME, ME.

:monstercraft:
/rant

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I fucking hate buses. I hate them so fucking much. They've been on a goddamn fucking strike for a whole month now and we're entering month two. No one wants to do anything, the motherfucking government is washing their fucking hands clean of it and yeah, I know who I am NOT voting for next year.

40% of the transit is still running and it's been getting in the way of my life a lot now. I've been taking cabs to work and it's 20 bucks a pop for a stupid, fucking ten minute ride. This shit is ridiculous.

On top of it, they replaced some of their buses with these stupid fucking 'shuttles' and if the fucking car is full, well too fucking bad. You're left stranded and waiting forty to fifty minutes for the next one. I have to take three different buses to get to work and it now takes me two hours to get to a place ten minutes from where I live because I basically have to do this huge circle.

So, to get there for a 10 AM shift, I have to leave before 8 AM. And then the motherfucking shuttle is full so she drives right past me and now I have to wait for the next bus. I was going to be late for my first shift at my new job. I called up the stupid fucking bus service and of course all they could say was: Oh, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry?! Sorry isn't going to get me to work on time. Sorry isn't going to keep me my job and the thousands of other people who need buses to go to work. Sorry is a fucking excuse.

The fact that NO ONE in the fucking government is doing a thing is really ticking me off. WHY THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR YOU FAT ASS FUCKERS? SO YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR FAT FUCKING ASS ALL FUCKING DAY AND STUFF YOUR UGLY FACE?!

No one cares. The government is saving millions per day during this strike, the union is a piece of shit, the bus drivers want to make 27/hr because driving a bus is more important than saving lives (nurses make 22/hr starting) and the fucking blood sucking corporations can go suck a dick.

I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I don't give a flying FUCK if any of them gets what they want or not. I need to get places and since everyone else can be so fucking selfish, then I can, too. ME, ME, ME, ME.

:monstercraft:
/rant

That's ridiculous. Sue the bus company for causing you to lose your job, fgj :monster:.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Seems none of the stores around here are getting Skyward Sword in stock until Tuesday, so no kickass LoZ for me today.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
HEY. It was a team effort from me and L actually. And you should tell that damn host that it's a private thread that no-one's supposed to look at except the members concerned. So, :monster: nay thou.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
nnnng....Licorices fic has been updated threeee whooole deliciousss chapters.....but also want to play skyward sword.... want to do both at once....Why must I be bound by the laws of physics!?

CURSE YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME THIS WAY! :rage:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
unrepentantlyAwkward: come to america
unrepentantlyAwkward: enjoy our pumpkin cheesecake
unrepentantlyAwkward: and our sexy ladies
RISHICAKES<<3: that would be fun : <
RISHICAKES<<3: but i thot americans are fat
unrepentantlyAwkward: WOW RUDE
RISHICAKES<<3: (hey)
RISHICAKES<<3: but maybe that would be okay
RISHICAKES<<3: it would make me look better
uHHHH, rUDE,,,

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
nnnng....Licorices fic has been updated threeee whooole deliciousss chapters.....

SWEET JESUS. Fuck my research paper, I have some reading to do.

In things that piss me off, I had the worst customers ever today. First, there was a woman who pouted because she had to wait for a few minutes before getting her drink.

And then there was the dumbest woman ever. "I only want vanilla. Not vanilla bean. You guys always screw it up."

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
And then there was the dumbest woman ever. "I only want vanilla. Not vanilla bean. You guys always screw it up."
I'll see your idiot and raise you a guy who asked me if it's normal for the alarm for his kitchen window to go off.

spoilers: I don't live with him or anywhere near the same state he does

lesson learned: 99% of customers are really, really dumb

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
My uncle died from stomach cancer today and we can't afford a flight over to Vietnam to attend the funeral.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I am so, so sorry Mira. *hugs* If you need to talk or anything just say the word. I'm sorry that's all I can offer, my heart goes out to you and your fam.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
That sucks man, sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family the best.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
FUCK. Allergies caught up with me. I feel like crap, body feels icky, sneezing takes a lot out of me and head is like a bowling ball -__-. DO NOT WANT.

---

Also, my condolences Mira, sorry for your loss :(. I hope you feel better *hugs*.

~ Raz

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So my Dad called my phone and left a message saying that back at his house he went into my room and boxed up most of my belongings and my clothes and put them in the basement.

Yeeah I moved into my Mom's house... but you didn't have to get rid of all evidence I existed there. Especially because I wanted some of that stuff easy access. Now it's going to take FOREVER to go through it all and get what I need.

It's just plain rude of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom