Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That incredibly annoying moment when you leave your huse for 30 minutes and you miss the postman's delivery, necessitating a 45 minute walk to the delivery office the next day. Poop.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Getting the epic job and no-one gives a fuck.

I give a fuck in spirit, for what its worth. In fact I'm kinda jealous and I don't even know what the job is :monster:

On topic: I'm just in one of those nonspecific fugs right now, and I'm really tempted to just eat a load of junk to cheer myself up but I know that would be counter productive :sigh:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Gardener at a prestigious site. The sort of post that opens a lot of doors. I'm now one step closer to global domination.

I've been in the same sort of mood all afternoon, are you sending me glum rays? I have no junk food to hand so I'm snookered.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I havent got any junk food either, but I can start coveting the blandest of foods when I'm in this mood, like I might just go and eat a shitload of toast or something.

The job sounds awesome. I know fuck all about gardening but just the idea of being outside and getting all soily. It just seems so wholesome. I need to get out of this lovely/horrible flat and find somewhere nice with a garden.

Ghost X

- 37'C and its not even summer yet. I'm hoping the forecast for summer is right, in that it will be mild. Doesn't feel mild at the moment.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So I'm caught at home alone with my mom for the first time in god knows how long and she decides to take this opportunity to go off on me.

For doing nothing. Literally nothing.

I'm almost finished university and she gets mad at me because I don't know what to do after. She starts off casually asking me "so school's almost over, what do you want to do?" I get anxious because I honestly have no answer. I know that if I'm honest, she's just gonna go off on me like she has before, but what else can I say?

"I'm 21 years old and I don't know what to do with my life."

She reacts as I suspected. She asks about continuing school. I've been in school practically all my life without a break, I can't do it anymore. To be perfectly honest, I simply don't care about it. I'm really only finishing my degree out of obligation at this point, because I've put so much time and effort into it. She asks me if I'm stressed. I'm not particularly stressed, no. She tells me to quit my job. I need my job so I can pay for books and tuition, not to mention I need somewhere else to go so being in school doesn't drive me completely and utterly fucking insane.

She just continues to yell at me, telling me I'm being stupid. Asking me if I want to be a waste for the rest of my life. I don't know how to respond to any of this so I just sit there and take it.

I put a fair amount of effort to get into a really good university (20th best ranked in the world iirc which imo is pretty impressive) and as soon as I got there it was just like... okay. This is it. She doesn't understand why I'm so apathetic or how I just. Don't. Care. She just assumes I'm stressed, or that my friends are having a bad influence on me. No, it's really just because the prospect of more school after I'm done doesn't sound particularly fulfilling is all.

Ever since my cousin (who is my age) started studying for law school, she's been constantly pestering me to study law. Before that she said go get a phD, become a doctor. It drives me up the wall because I know she's only saying it for her own fucking prestige rather than what I want to do.

Not that it matters. My grades aren't good enough to do any of these things. It's an inevitable symptom of apathy.

Sometimes I feel as though she feels as if the world owes her something. Particularly, I feel as though she thinks I owe her. My mom's a strong woman, but life has definitely not treated her well. I know it's hard being married off at a young age, sent off to a strange country and then having to be a single mom raising three kids on your own with no support. At the same time, it's not exactly easy being a kid in that situation either. So then her son leaves her and her other daughter is a complete fuck up and there's me. Somehow I'm supposed to make up for all the shit and it's not possible for one person to do.

Honestly when I look at my future, I just see myself and her. Maybe my sister is there, maybe not. Maybe she chose to fuck up and bugger off to England again, I don't know. When I think of me old, I just think of me taking care of my mom like she's taken care of me for so long. All I can feel at this thought is bitter, angry, sick. Then all I can think of doing with my life is working to get far, far away from here.

I don't tell her this because I know it will hurt her. It hurts me to know I am such an awful person, such an awful daughter for feeling the way I do. So instead I just cut the conversation in the middle of her rant to lock myself in the bathroom and turn the shower on until sufficient time has passed for her to cool down. Then I lock myself in my room and bitch to the internet because I don't really have friends I feel comfortable emoting to. Plus it's just easier talking to people/person since it just feels like nothing because no one has a face on the internet.

end rant.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You are not an awful person, maybe a bit stupid, but not awful.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh and to clarify, I mean you're a bit stupid because you'd have to be to think all of that makes you an awful person.

You derp.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Loony, I'm 30 and I don't know what I'm doing with my life, don't worry about it at all. It doesn't make you a bad person. I really hate it when parents do shit like that.

Bought a new comic, the first 3 issues, and then realized the second issue I bought was actually the 2nd issue of another comic with the same title logo just a different series. Blah!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
The kitchen looks like this at the moment:
Disgusting_Kitchen.jpg

Yeah, ok this is an exaggeration. My kitchen isn't that big :awesome: Anyway there is tons of rubbish to bag up and its just annoying and its mainly my fault but IT. JUST. DOESN'T. GET. ANY. EASIER!

AvecAloes

Donator
The kitchen looks like this at the moment:
Disgusting_Kitchen.jpg

Yeah, ok this is an exaggeration. My kitchen isn't that big :awesome: Anyway there is tons of rubbish to bag up and its just annoying and its mainly my fault but IT. JUST. DOESN'T. GET. ANY. EASIER!

I understand that feeling. I just cleaned the kitchen yesterday, but the living room....if I just stare at the computer screen, I can't see the mess, so it's not there, right? :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Octo: When you're done, come do my kitchen. It's in a similar state.

Today I feel like I've accomplished nothing. Which isn't accurate at all. I can be remarkably productive in a dressing gown. No client interaction face to face means I can be a slut for one day.
Also Susan Boyle has another CD out, which means crappy cover versions all over Xmas. Fuckety fuck.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I bagged up all the rubbish now. Two whole bags. Where does it all come from? There is only two of us!

So now I am pissed off at unecessary packaging. I think there should be strict laws about what kind of packaging companies use because so many of them just go over the top with it. Its one thing trying to get people to recycle but meet us half way for fucks sake.

We don't recycle at the moment because neither of us drive and the nearest recycling place is too far to go on foot through town lugging a load of rubbish (I'm waiting until I'm 60 to become a crazy bag lady thanks) On top of that, the downstairs binstore doesn't have separate bins for everything so it would be futile.

I'm not even sure recycling is going to work if left up to individuals, I think companies need to take responsibility and reduce packaging and all the other shit they do to the environment. God its discouraging to spend half an hour rinsing out bottles and then see something like
ocean-trash.jpg

I'm really sounding like a tree hugging moon maiden today aren't I?

@Mage: Nope :P

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I am to fucking kill my friend. If it wasn't my fault too I swear i would go commando on him.
He lost... No he has my dormat disks sooo safe that he can't find them. I can't work on my PC like this, and I don't have a phone so I can't actually call him to pick her up.
My best friend, who's like my sister, has the same computer. Sue said she had to check it out and see if she has hers. I'm crossing fingers that she finds it! Otherwise I eill toss the lap on my friend's head.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Everything resembling politics in the United States lately.

I can hardly wait to start school in spring, so that I can work my ass off to get a degree in something relevant so that I can bail out of here.

X :neo:

I've been a bit jumpy at work just because of stress.

Today I accidentally knocked over some cords and shut off the music for a little bit and threw out a co-workers tea thinking it was one I had left around. In both cases obviously no one was mad at me or mean to me but it just makes you feel bad, you know? Wanting to make a good impression especially when you're new and you mess up little things.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Being forced to deal with the many, many boxes of the lovely, beautiful and shiny golden packages containing Zelda: Skyward Sword.

And not being able to do anything else about it.

Assistant manager making fun of my misery and saying that the Zelda games were all recalled. My reaction was priceless because he died laughing at me.

;O;

EVERYTHING HURTS. EVERYTHING.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Today just sucked. Everyone was kinda cranky at work today, and then my mom thought it would be funny to make her puppy intentionally bark for several hours. Gah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom