• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

30 days of FF meme (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
For me, it’s a tie between Sephiroth’s fluid, subtle but memorable design of his FFVII uniform (and its minor but tasteful restyling for the Compilation)and Kuja’s exotic and unique uniform.

I also like Edea’s outfit with its elegant and exotic design. And the FFXII Judges’ armours were beyond epic.

Kefka’s uniform gets a mention for, in spite of being a mishmash of fabrics, the uniform itself is very fitting for the character.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Favorite outfits:

Celes (Opera)

Aerith (KH2)

Yuffie

Tifa ( Crisis Core )

Quistis

Setzer

Yuna

Edit: Oh yes! The mention of FFIX made me remember I always loved Freya's outfit.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Oh, this is fun. :D

Day 01: FF7. Pretty obvious. Don't care if it's overrated and hated on because of it's crazy fandom; I LOVE it. :D Even if it means I'm nuts.

Day 02: Hmm...Toughie. If I had to choose, it would be FF8 but not because it sucked. But because compared to the rest, it wasn't as good. Still liked it, though. Wish they didn't make Squall turn into such moosh after disc one. :\

Day 03: Forgotten City FF7. I stayed there forever just to listen to the perty music longer. :D

Day 04: Tifa, Aerith, Cloud in disc one. After that, Cloud, Tifa, Cid. :D Gotta love dem lancers.

Day 05: Temple of the Ancients. Because it was so confusing and agitating. Lucky the music was brilliant. I will never be able to forget it. (Does that count as a city?)

Day 06: Toughie! Lifestream sequence from FF7. Never have I experienced so many emotions during a game scene. Never.

Day 07: Great Glacier and Gaea's Cliffs in FF7. D<

Day 08: FF7. They were my first chocobos ever. Everything that came after was a mockery.

Day 09: FF9 moogles! But really, I love all the moogles. Except for the evil one in Duodecim that pitted me against Feral Chaos. He sucked.

Day 10: Sephiroth burning down Nibelheim and going nutso. Just. Epic.

Day 11: FF13. I had such high expectations for that game and all its characters. It just didn't deliver on par with it's predecessors. :(

Day 12: FF7/ FFX-2. Sue me.

Day 13: Cid Highwind from FF7. He blows everyone else out of the water. But FF4 Cid comes pretty close, too. :)

Day 14: Damn. I can't choose. I loved Balthier from FF12 and Giappl from FFX-2. But, if we're going for lead heroes, I'd have to go with Cloud. He had the most character development and playing through that game each time, I've discovered it's near impossible to not get attached to the guy. He's just so incredibly written.

Day 15: Tifa Lockhart. Hands down. Bar none. No one tops her. And no one ever will. :D

Day 16: Aerith's limit breaks. Quality over quantity. ;D Tifa's slots were also hardcore and so was Cloud's omnislash. Vincent Valentine's as well. I'm such an FF7 whore. But FFX also had some pretty cool limit breaks, such as Yuna's and Rikku's. :) FF8 was meh. Trance was pretty nifty in FF9.

Day 17: Chocobo racing! :D So what if I sucked?

Day 18: FF8. It made you actually think and ponder upon things. The others were just really pretty to watch. :D

Day 19: Balthier. It's just so...so...pimpin'! I love it's victorian and outlandish style.

ff12-balthier.jpg

How can you NOT? :awesome:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Day 15: Tifa Lockhart. Hands down. Bar none. No one tops her.

Except Aerith.

ifyouknowwhatimean :awesome:

Also, two others favourites I forgot to mention regarding outfits: Locke, and Red XIII (SHUT UP I KNOW IT'S NOT AN OUTFIT BUT HE LOOKS FUCKING COOL).

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Balthier is the leading man :@

True. Don't know why I had a silly preconceived notion that it was Vaan. SE lied to me. Balthier is so much cooler. :D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Interesting that nearly everyone's favorite outfits are on girl characters.

Well, look at what the guys WEAR. Cloud in his generic soldier outfit, his AC outfit isn't really all that great either. Squall in his furry... yeah. Especially in the Dissidia alt. where they decided to take the sleeves off and..... just rofl. Zidane's outfit is just kinda awkward imo. And Tidus... don't even get me started. ONE PANT LEG LONG, ONE SHORT THAT'S SO AWESOME LOOKING lol no.

Now that I think about it though, I kinda like Seifer's outfit.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
BEST HAIR?

sazh--article_image.jpg

AFFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

seriously, his hair has a fucking chocobo chick in it. you just can't compete with that

Reno gets second place.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm going to just jumble up 19 and 20 to a general- who had the best character design.

Rydia. Green is an awesome color.

II like Celes and Terra. I like Terra's more in general, the cape and the red dress is eye catching. Also her in Amano's art is pretty amazing looking.

Celes is one of the few times I feel like fanart swayed my opinion, it's simple but it kind of fits her.

Vincent Valentine, yeah it kind of aged to a cliche, but at the time it was kind of bad ass. Overly dramatic, but that was kind of charming.

8- Edea, definitely. Weird that we'll argue which is better, Amano or Nomura, but Nomura impersonating Amano made one of the most memorable designs out there. She almost looks like a fairytail villain (Ulti was a downgrade >__>)

Auron, also kind of cliche, but never fails to look absolutely awesome.

The Judges in XII. There's that one picture of the Judges just walking in a line and it looks intimidating. Great design.

Vanille. Honestly can't stand her, but as far as cutesey, memorable looking, and slightly out of place designs, she fits it. Actually I loved XIII as a whole when it came to character designs. D:

EDIT:

Also Quistis.

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Wakka's was pretty badass.
wakka.png

Defying gravity. But Cloud wins. He's been defying it since 1997 :monster:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Best FF hair?

For me, Sephiroth&#8217;s long, flowy, shiny silver hair and Edea&#8217;s long, flowy, shiny, retractable (:awesome:) jet-black hair.

Kuja&#8217;s feathery and messy lavender hair also has its charm.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Best hair goes to....

rikku-ffx2.jpg

Awesome. BD (oh god the next day is favorite ships I'm scared about my post it's going to break the Forum sfsdgfdghgf)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
GarnetEpiphany.gif

flawless/classy/stunning/etc

also
Junglebarrier_in_golmore.jpg

As far as impossible hairstyles go hers is the best.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Best hair? How amusing...

Male: Cloud for obvious awesomeness

Female: Rydia/Terra just cause it's green :monster:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I wanna touch Kain Highwind's hair. <3

Best female hairdo goes to either Rikku (X-2) or Lulu because I love the braids. :3 Can I also say Aerith's hair, too? It wasn't unique or gravity defiant but drawing it is just so much damn fun and always looks so pretty/flowy in artwork. Gotta count for somethin' right?

Oh and, Rude is high up there on most badass hairdo, too. 8D

Splintered

unsavory tart
Favourite Final Fantasy pairing/ship?

Lightning/Tifa

You mean canon?

Lightning/Tifa.

Also canon is boring after awhile.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark