ACC Pics

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
There's so much awesome stuff in here, although I never wanted to get spoiled. But my copy of the movie hasn't arrived yet (fuck you, customs), so I'm in desperate need of footage.
I want more video material of the Cloud/Seph fight. *makes puppy eyes*

Ok.

So here's another clip. (It's saved as flv to reduce file size, just grab this to view it).

Going to assume these small, meh-quality clips are ok to post...

Now I'm really, really going to bed!

Last edited:

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
Is the scene when Cloud gets shot by Yazoo more bloodier than in the original version? (less the cuts he received from Seph)

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Thanks for the gifs, dude.

OH MAN. Need to see final fight! D:

... lol, the Cloud saving Tifa gif. The was stuttery and it froze when Cloud started moving his mouth and I it looked like he said 'Hoo Haa'. I thought it was funny. It's like he scored a touch down or something. "SCORE. I'm getting some thankyouforsavingmylife!hotluvins tonight." :lol:

Last edited:
OMFG Cloud saving Tifa!

Her smile is SO DAMN CUTE!

*Fanboysanddiesallovertheplace*

Dx Cute! Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Thank you for uploading! *Lulzlate*

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
... lol, the Cloud saving Tifa gif. The was stuttery and it froze when Cloud started moving his mouth and I it looked like he said 'Hoo Haa'. I thought it was funny. It's like he scored a touch down or something. "SCORE. I'm getting some thankyouforsavingmylife!hotluvins tonight." :lol:
That made me lawl. XD

Thanks for the gifs, Cloud_S! :)

I like Safe and Sound better too. I kinda miss Calling though, it was so 80's. XD

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Awesome find, thanks! =D

I love the part where Tifa holds Denzel's hand. <3 <3 <3

Edit: I also love Cloud's Boomerang Sword Attack. :awesome:

Edit 2: And the way Tifa jumps off Fenrir. :awesome: She's too awesome for words. :3

Edit: Argh, I love the whole scene! *faves*

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I love the part where Tifa holds Denzel's hand. <3 <3 <3

I just saw that bit, and it (or well, the bit just before that) makes a lot more sense than the original version, where he (and the other kids) are just brainless zombies. Makes more sense if he has traumatized flashbacks etc.

I noticed that the thumbnails did not include this image of Vincent. (sorry for it not being better quality)

Reminds me of back when I thought Vincent was cool.
Then DoC happened. (<-- Overused statement.)

Attachments

• Vincenttotherescue_ACC.jpg
    Vincenttotherescue_ACC.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 31

A

Great Old One
you know, I never saw anyone comment on this before, but it's interesting to see that Cloud flashbacks to Zack when seeing Denzel in jeopardy and to Aerith's death when seeing Tifa about to get hit.
Yeah, to each their own, lol. Denzel - Zack, Tifa - Aerith. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
O rite, I find the change of showing Vincent when he rescues Cloud a Good Thing. I mean, a random blob of cloth appearing outta nowhere is confusing for those that haven't played FFVII, :monster:.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
I kind of see why he would flashback to Aerith when Tifa is about to die, but I can't make out how he connects the loss of Zack with Denzel. Guess they just wanted to add more clarity to the sequence this way

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
O rite, I find the change of showing Vincent when he rescues Cloud a Good Thing. I mean, a random blob of cloth appearing outta nowhere is confusing for those that haven't played FFVII, :monster:.

LOL Yeah.

That happened to me, actually. I watched AC before playing the game, so I was like THERE'S BLOOD SURROUNDING HIM (Cloud), IS HE GONNA BE OKAY?!?! And ZOMG IT'S SHOOTING WITH A GUN?!

:monster: Epic newbie fail

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I think SE just really wanted to add Zack there. I didn't get it either. XDDDD They want to show the importance of both Zack and Aerith to him.

Mostly Zack, as they are totally shipping Clack. :awesome:

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
Maybe female - female... male - male? :monster:

pretty much what I got out of it, but reading the commentary Nomura and crew gave for AC, you may never know. One can develop a severe case of paranoia with the amount of implicit messages/symbols they put here and there.

I Am Not Me is pretty close tho

A

Great Old One
I don't think it necessarily is to mean anything more than the fact that Cloud doesn't want to lose those dear to him.

I was pretty satisfied with Cloud saying sorry then Tifa smiling and him saving her and all that though. :awesome: I'm glad the promise was mentioned once more.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
After actually watching the movie, my last poast was a bit off and whatnot. Dunno why Zack was in those flashbacks though, but I guess those were added for filmographic reasons or whatnot, i.e. it's Cloud having those flashes, not Denzel. or something.

Top Bottom