ACC Pics

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I still don't see anything in his eyes, but those scenes are definitely being displayed on his eyes in those closeups.

Last edited:

Katrak

>.>
Ok, NERD ALERT, but I think I solved the great Cloud Eyeball Mystery of 2009. I think the flashbacks of Aerith and Zack in the Bahamut scene are actually closeups of Cloud's eyes.

Check them out and tell me I'm wrong. :monster:

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee329/pumpkinspatch/acceye001.png
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee329/pumpkinspatch/acceye002.png

Compared with this:
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee329/pumpkinspatch/acceye003.png
You're definitely right Bella. I caught a glimpse of Aerith in Cloud's eyes in one of the earlier screencaps somebody posted before the movie was even released. You can totally tell that it's Cloud's irises in those pictures you posted :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Bella's discovery: That is the first thing I noticed. Now we know what is in Cloud's left (our right) eye. I thought I saw the Buster Sword but I wasn't sure but now I think it is after seeing that. He's seeing the deaths of both his friends in his eyes, not just Aerith's.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Tifa looks blah compared to Aerith. I'm never gonna get used to her AC makeover.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I actually think that Tifa looked amazing in ACC. And you know what? I no longer hate her outfit when rendered. It looks less awkward and like it fits her better. Mayhaps SE finally figured out hot to properly render leather? XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It's not her outfit that bothered me :monster:

Other than the odd midsection piece it looks fine, if a little bland.

But black leather has been abused so much by Hollywood it's probably tainted my opinion.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nah for some reason it always looked odd in AC and DoC. Now in ACC it looks fine. I think it was the way that it had been rendered in the past.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Looks like it's rendered the same. The higher resolution must be what makes it look like that to you.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Tifa looks blah compared to Aerith. I'm never gonna get used to her AC makeover.
It's all a matter of opinion and taste. I prefer Tifa's look (simple, sleek, yet elegant). I always thought that Aeris looked a bit over-the-top and silly in her mismatched outfit and goofy hair.

+ I do think that Aeris looked much prettier in ACC than she did in AC. I thought that she looked a bit off in the original AC, during that last scene.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, it is, and she looks much more like a typical japanese model and much less unique for it.

Aerith's outfit was mismatched? Since when? Pink and red compliment each other perfectly.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I always thought wearing that much pink with that much red was a HUGE fashion no no. 'Specially with a pair of Uggs.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
To each his own. Though, when I think of Japanese models, I picture them in frilly, girly outfits.

... or harajuku girls.

And I don't know if you're sarcastic or not with the last comment, because I think that most people know that pink & red (along with red & purple, and orange with anything) are not meant to be together. Anyhow, I was mainly referring to the boots.

ANYWAY. Tenny! Surprised to see you here. I thought that you were going to wait until June or something?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Pink is a shade not far removed from red, they're on the same color chart.

I don't see how that's such a big no-no, considering it looks perfectly fine on her. Sounds absurd. Whatever fashion policy that's supposed to be in line with is stupid.

And I'm not talking about her outfit, it's her features and eyes. Even the texture of her hair.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Dacon has no fashion sense. XD

Having a grasp of colors that compliment each other means I have no fashion sense? Fine by me, sounds pretty dumb. Then again, most fashion policies are bullshit anyway.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Even the texture of her hair.
Her hair was my least fave part of her. It looked thin and see-through. As for the features... almost all of the females have the exact same facial features (nose, lips, structure). The difference is slight eye shape, eye color, eye brow shape, and hair line.

But like I said, to each his own.

@Tenny: Well, I thought that you were going to wait until it came out or something. :P

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
zomg you lot, I have caught this on a screencap!11

Righteyefocuscopy.jpg

Top Bottom