ACC Pics

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I really do think Sephiroth hit Cloud's pulmonary artieries or worst, his aorta. Considering the massive blood loss and position of Sephiroth's sword. If nothing else, Cloud got his lung stabbed as well as several other blood vessels and muscles. Either way, that's enough to put out even the most hardy person.

If Cloud hadn't gotten that vision that strengthened his resolve and allowed him to keep running on his spirit energy and shit, he'd be dead.

And that's not even considering the fact that shortly afterwards he gets shot straight through the chest again.

...Holy shit, is Cloud the new Kenpachi Zaraki? :awesome:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Can we at least all agree on intent? Sephiroth would rather watch Cloud suffer before dying than see him die instantly.

Yeah, Sephiroth wanted to see Cloud in the most miserable condition possible to then give him the final blow.

It would be interesting how the final blow would be.

Taking in consideration the distance between the two and Sephiroth's stance, i think he would probably use Haikiri.

Considering Sephiroth's ascencion, that would probably cut Cloud in half, along with Midgar! :monster:

Btw, there was a little incident in the previous page. Suzaku double posted by acident, removing one of the posts right after, but Mako deleted the remaining post at the same time!:O

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, I undeleted one of Suzaku's posts, my bad :monster:

Anyways,

Mako Eyes said:
I really do think Sephiroth hit Cloud's pulmonary artieries or worst, his aorta. Considering the massive blood loss and position of Sephiroth's sword. If nothing else, Cloud got his lung stabbed as well as several other blood vessels and muscles. Either way, that's enough to put out even the most hardy person.

If Cloud hadn't gotten that vision that strengthened his resolve and allowed him to keep running on his spirit energy and shit, he'd be dead.

And that's not even considering the fact that shortly afterwards he gets shot straight through the chest again.

...Holy shit, is Cloud the new Kenpachi Zaraki? :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
No, unlike Ken Cloud is sane and doesn't intentionally let people slice him to bits.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
But Cloud is just as insanely durable, it's kinda like he's a zombie or something :bigmonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Except he probably would have died if he hadn't been healed at the end of the fight.

Archer

Unknown Hero
Dammit..... Looks like my post started this "is Sephiroth trying" discussion.... O_o

Oooops,I'm really sorry everyone x)It was not my intention.....

But I still wonder..... What's up with this silence on the net..... No new pictures, no clips , nothing- I'm getting pissed off >_>

SRSLY:awesomonster:

Last edited:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Dammit..... Looks like my post started this "is Sephiroth trying" discussion.... O_o

Oooops,I'm really sorry everyone x)It was not my intention.....

But I still wonder..... What's up with this silence on the net..... No new pictures, no clips , nothing- I'm getting pissed off >_>

No worries, most of us secretly enjoy these debates. But yeah, the lack of new clips and pics is annoying me too.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
But Cloud is just as insanely durable, it's kinda like he's a zombie or something

Nah, he's a bishie!

If he died, all his insane fangirls would want to take revenge on the world because of their loss, causing World War III. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dacon said:
Except he probably would have died if he hadn't been healed at the end of the fight.

You're talking about after Cloud eats a bullet through the back and chest and an explosion to the face right? :awesome:

Because even after going at it with Sephiroth, Cloud still had some fuel left to stand, ready for Kadaj if he had any funny business, and then go ape shit at Loz and Yazoo for ruining his moment :monster:

Dark and Divine said:
Nah, he's a bishie!

If he died, all his insane fangirls would want to take revenge on the world because of their loss, causing World War III.

That's true too :monster:

Ahh I see where you're getting all this. I'm just oogling the pics ,not really trying to figure out what's going on. :monster:

I should probably stop even looking at spoilers... but I can't help it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Can we at least all agree on intent? Sephiroth would rather watch Cloud suffer before dying than see him die instantly.
Who wouldn't?

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
ffviiaccfinalboss.jpg

At any rate, I think this proves that while he did sustain severe injuries in the fight with Sephiroth, they fell just short of being fatal.

It did, however, give Loz and Yazoo a chance to inflict K.O. status on him (the gunshot reduced him to 1 HP thanks to Last Chance, but the explosion finished the job). Luckily, he was able to recover.

Last edited:
Top Bottom