Arkham Has Moved

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Oh, of course. The cerebral part wouldn't have to be eliminated. I just want some more dire consequences should Batman do something wrong. Although they were fun, I thought the Riddler challenges in Arkham Asylum were pretty damn easy.

Well yeah, but we can have decent puzzles without ridiculous deathtrap scenarios.

Most of the time these people are usually unfamiliar with comic characters, other than the usual Batman, Joker, Superman, etc. Every time I mention the Riddler, they just blow him off making that stupid remark when they have no idea what they're talking about.

But, where has the riddler ever been portrayed anything like the joker? comics, cartoons, movies, where?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
But, where has the riddler ever been portrayed anything like the joker? comics, cartoons, movies, where?

Exactly. :monster: I bring that up every time. I remember one tried proving his point by comparing their clothing. How the Joker is usually seen wearing a purple suit with hints of green and with The Riddler, the colors are reversed. I literally double face palmed that one.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Exactly. :monster: I bring that up every time. I remember one tried proving his point by comparing their clothing. How the Joker is usually seen wearing a purple suit with hints of green and with The Riddler, the colors are reversed. I literally double face palmed that one.

BECAUSE CHARACTER BEHAVIOR IS DECIDED BY COLOR CODING

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
If you ever wanted a 360-style controller for PS3, it looks like the custom Arkham City ones might be for you.

xlarge_power_a_batarang_controller_for_ps3-_dark.jpg

X :neo:

...I NEED TO STOP WANTING THINGS THAT DEAL WITH GAMING

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
In short, The Riddler is awesome and one of the best things about this game will be his participation. I mean, his Arkham Asylum incarnation was PERFECT, the problem was that he was just... There. The fact that he didn't appear personally added some "mysticism" to his whole character and it was kinda cool but it wasn't enough. He needs more than petty sidequests.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Multiple challenge map characters confirmed starting with Robin:

kzWoK.jpg

Fuck yes I hope we get Cassie.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The PS3 controller has Xbox 360 analogue stick positioning? Lol.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Hugo strange interrogating Selina. Also mentions Holly Robinson, the chick Kyle trained as her replacement when she quit to be a mother.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
AA & this game are one of the few that really seem to understand how to do audio tapes right.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The Second Prequel Comic is out. (Hopefully I can check it out soon).

Also, everything that's been shown so far, only takes place in about the first 1-2 hours of the game, so the main story of Arkham City is still to be revealed, and explored.

Also, all the new site images:

•
BAC_SShot0011-138.jpg
•
(Absolutely love the look on her face)
126_Predator-144.jpg
•
BAC_Screen_096-146.jpg
•
105_CW_Evade-149.jpg
•
132_Combat-151.jpg
•
BatmanArkhamCity_129_Riddler-154.jpg
•
BatmanArkhamCity_Screen_083_quikbatclaw-155.jpg
•
(Map in the background might be important)
BatmanArkhamCity_Screen_085_Lieutenant-156.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
MARK HAMILL HAS CONFIRMED VIA TWITTER THAT HE WILL NOT BE HANGING UP HIS JOKER HAT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It's the tweet from tuesday, but obv I missed it.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is viral marketing at it's best. I'm so stoked for this game.

Top Bottom