Assassin's Creed (series)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Better than Miss I change my name a lot and my aka is huge.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Elena Fisher said:
Be united by your love of AssCreed or gtfo. :P

I have no love for AssCreed right now.

btw even though I love messing around with Tiff I do recommend you play the first game, is one of the few chances you'll get to see Maria or at least read and watch a walkthrough like I did.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Assassin__s_Creed_Logo_by_sgtluax.png

S_and_C_360x360.jpg

Discuss.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The Free Masons. The organization I said earlier that Washington and several signers of the Declaration of Independence belonged to. It's a square and compass, important components to masonry/building.

It is indeed similar, but considering the Free Masons are the ones with the Order of the Knights Templar, I'm not sure how they would explain having a similar emblem to the assassins... Unless they intentionally created one similar to the assassins? For what purpose they would do that, I dunno.

Z

Zealkin

Well the Templars and the Assassins aren't far from the same goal they just have different ways of going about it. Maybe they'll go into deeper detail of how blurred that line between them really is in this game, especially with free masons involved?

Z

Zealkin

lol that's a good one! Nice one XD
April fools :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zealkin

The best part is when the girl is hoping from side to side and just breaks a table. XD

Z

Zealkin

Also, Shutup.

Wow what snark. I though Egypt would have been awesome, but who am I to think? I'm Merely a peon :awesome:

Top Bottom