Assassin's Creed (series)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Does anyone still have Revelations and the multiplayer DLC on PS3? I'm currently searching for boosting partners to sweep up those particular trophies because I want to be rid of the game.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I have revelations...I dunno about DLC. Was it something the game updated with or something I would have had to have bought?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The latter. I just need the multiplayer trophies done and that's it. With ACIV now out, it's going to be scarce with people playing Revelations.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Afraid not. I don't know if I even played the multiplayer in Generations. I had some fun with Carlie et. al. in Brotherhood's.

You don't need the DLC trophies to get the platinum do you? Or you're just that much of a trophy whore? :monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
I'm playing the second (I just went to Venice). The story is nothing special (ezio is a bit exaggerated, I mean, is like your father dies in war so you start killing every single person of the other side, from the first soldier to the king) but it's a good change to the games I usually play. But the real reason I play the game is Leonardo. I'm totally in love with the character :D

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm a shameless trophy whore and perfectionist, who just wants 100%. :monster:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Alright, so has anyone beat AC4 yet? I just did, and I'm ...kinda mad, but I also had a lot of fun playing the game. I won't get into spoilers just yet.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
^ I haven't touched it just yet, but will be in time. Heard a lot of good things. Is the gameplay in the present any good?

Also, I've luckily met two boosting partners for the additional trophies I need. Only five more to go and I can finally get rid of Revelations!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
For all my bitching about Revelations, I've finished the additional trophies with the support of many unexpected boosting partners. I'm keeping a hold of them for the third game, as I'm sure I'll be getting those multiplayer and additional ones out of the way once I'm completely done with the story. Just glad to finally get some space back on the PS3 and to get rid of the game, it's been two years since I bought it!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Triple post, but whatevs.

I just finished the third and final episode of The Tyranny of King Washington just now. Bear in mind that the credits take aaaaaaaaages to go through, but you can skip them just like any cinematic.
a dream kind of grates me a bit, but then this is ACIII that we're talking about. And let's face it, it's not amazing. But saying that, it's not the first game either.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Quadruple post. Wow, I'm good. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
^ Boo, you whore. You don't know what you're missing, especially with II. :monster:

[URL="http://gamerspective.net/next-assassins-creed-unity-and-comet-for-november-release/]Assassin's Creed Unity and Comet for November release?[/URL]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Bumping this because I'm too excited for Rogue and Unity this week.

giphy.gif

Telcontar

Donator
Oh yeah, I heard the latest trailer for Unity revealed a thing I hinted to you some time ago, Ami. Have you seen it? ;)

(I haven't, sadly)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You gave me numbers if I'm correct. I think my guess was right and that time is going to be fucked around with here? If you're going from this trailer, I'm presuming?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
ACIV revitalised it for me. AC:Revelations and ACIII led me to believe that the series was dead and going the way of Call of Duty. Black Flag, though, was easily one of the best games of last year and certainly brought the series to a new standard.

Their task is to live up to that standard, now. If the quality drops below it, then they are screwed.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I can't thank Joe's post enough, they summarised my thoughts exactly, bar the CoD part. :monster:

Black Flag really did restore my hope in the series after the dreadful abomination that was ACIII. I also thought the series was going to end with Ezio, if not Desmond. As long as they can bring out quality games like ACIV, I've no problem with them coming out yearly.

However, what DOES concern me is that they probably don't have an idea of how the series is going to end. I'd like to think that they do, but the way it's going, the series could go on forever.

Lex

Administrator
I mean is there still some random douchebag in an animus or has it stopped pretending it's something it isn't?

they probably don't have an idea of how the series is going to end. I'd like to think that they do, but the way it's going, the series could go on forever.

Isn't this by design?

I lost interest during Revelations, having thoroughly enjoyed every other entry. I got ACIII for free off PSN, downloaded it, and played it for about 5 minutes. It's just not my thing anymore. The best thing Ubisoft have done in the past 5 years is Rayman Legends.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I mean is there still some random douchebag in an animus or has it stopped pretending it's something it isn't?
Tagging this, but
Desmond died to save the world at the end of ACIII and now it's YOU, who's in the Animus. The present world is set in first person and there's no telling whether you're male or female. Shaun and Rebecca are still in the game. I found the present story quite interesting with this hacker making you do stuff. Obviously, Edward's story is far superior.

Isn't this by design?

I lost interest during Revelations, having thoroughly enjoyed every other entry. I got ACIII for free off PSN, downloaded it, and played it for about 5 minutes. It's just not my thing anymore. The best thing Ubisoft have done in the past 5 years is Rayman Legends.
I really don't know. I'd still like to think they do have an ending planned. But ACIII is the worst installment and Connor is the worst protagonist. Would've loved it far more if we got to play as Haytham more.

Sounds like you guys arent gonna like Unity.
I'm going to reserve judgement like I do with every AC game. I've seen a behind the scenes trailer and mission footage at EGX, it looked very smooth and some of the gameplay mechanics have been overhauled i.e. the parkour system. Arno seems to have this Ezio-ish look and charm about him.

Plus, I've always wanted an AC game in France. Dream come true!

Top Bottom