Assassin's Creed (series)

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Washington DC could work perfectly and if they wanted to they could probably use a lot of the eagle imagery and the historical settings/monuments as Assassin Tombs a la National Treasure~

I feel like they'll probably stick to Europe though because that's where it's all being set right now and probably the strongest, direct link to Ezio's life and where he's been

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The scale of London would work quite well. It has some of the monuments of course but they are pretty scattered. I don't think they will go with London though, Idk it is just a gut feeling.

If they did though the first thing I'd do is try and find my house. ;.;

ForceStealer

Double Growth
London and Chicago both have a lot of skyscrapers. Paris is doable with a history rife for creative exploitation. In the US, Washington and Philadelphia probably have the most in the way of mythology what with Free Mason stuff. A German city could be fun too, say, Munich.

Their possibilities are endless, really.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
We also have to remember these games aren't just set in one city. For all we know it could be London, Paris, New York and any of the above.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
They also drove out to the Auditore Villa so I figured they must've been at least somewhere close enough

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I keep forgetting we have skyscrapers now.
A German city could be fun too, say, Munich.
Munich is beautiful, I'd love it as a setting.

allianz-arena-2.jpg

...but I'm biased.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Essentially the plotline is going to have to include alot of Desmond moments, they have to include the whole "find the girl" segment which will probably have a tie in with whatever timeline they release (the girl being a descendant to someone important to one of his etc?) with that in mind it would be really good to see more of Desmond outside of the animus.
Although they do give you more control of him during brotherhood it is still very miniscule in terms of weaponry, however I think is the redeeming factor.
If they were to set the entire plotline anytime after the industrial age then I think the game would lose its appeal.
One of the best things about AC is it's all about the up close and personal kills, sure they give you the crossbow/throwing knives but at the end of the day these aren't integral to the greater combat.

If it were set after the industrial revolution then it would most likely include more advanced weaponry and move away from swords, daggers etc and then it would just start looking like another shooter game.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You fought plenty of Abstergo agents during ACII & Brotherhood. All they had were batons. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I rather liked it. Anything that kicks organized religion right in the teeth is a plus for me. :monster:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I like it as well, it's a unique twist on the adam and eve prologue and like you said it totally messes with the church in the way the pope is seen as a main protagonist etc :P

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Apparently we'll be able to play as Ezio and Altair in game.

We all found out that Assassin's Creed Revelations was real last week, and today, we know a whole lot more. Game Informer's June 2011 issue is arriving in subscribers' mailboxes now, and it's packed with information on Ubisoft's flagship title -- including that we're going to get to play as Altair, the protagonist from the first game.

While it's true that Assassin's Creed Revelations is the final installment of the Ezio trilogy, the story has him chasing down five seals that will allow him access to an important artifact in Masyaf (the setting of the first game). Each seal belonged to Altair, and when Ezio nabs one, he gets to relive Altair's memories like Desmond relives things through the Animus.

Making the setup a bit more confusing is the fact that -- spoiler alert -- Desmond is in a coma but hooked up to the Animus when the game begins. Desmond needs to fight through "the black room," an Animus world made up of his shattered mind and "the futuristic architecture of the Animus" to find a specific memory where he, Altair, and Ezio collide.
Source

Read the rest of the article for more details on weapons.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Memories within memories within memories within memori...

WE MUST GO DEEPER

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
No but seriously I am so damn jazzed for this game.

Top Bottom