Assassin's Creed (series)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
om. It looks good. Ezio & Altair! omnom.

And very much a tease. A few very quick glimpses. Can't wait for mooore. Did I spy some gray in Ezio's beard there? lol

EDIT: They say that Altair is Ezio's legendary mentor? I'm not sure... did I miss something? When did that happen? Or just a mentor because he was an assassin before him, and he followed his codexes.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
rofl yeah Ezio's getting older and finer~

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
EDIT: They say that Altair is Ezio's legendary mentor? I'm not sure... did I miss something? When did that happen? Or just a mentor because he was an assassin before him, and he followed his codexes.

I figure its in the sense that he takes after Altair because of his writings and what he did to reform the Brotherhood I'm sure we'll find out more come June 6 when we get a full trailer

gdi Ubisoft just shut up and take my money already

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Cg trailer was pretty fucking badass. Why is Ezio seeing flashes of Altair though? Shit's crazy.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Prob got something to do with the whole desmond reliving his past through their eyes.
We already seen him have the dream sequence in ACII where he follows Altair until climax.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
We already seen him have the dream sequence in ACII where he follows Altair until climax.

i-see-what-you-did-there-house.jpg

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I want to see how they're going to change the controls for Altair, since he probably won't have all the new technology and weaponry Ezio uses.

Some more screens and artwork:

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095308170_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095314825_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095318278_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095321528_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095324465_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095329543_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095332512_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095953724_640w.jpg

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
I only passed Brotherhood a few days ago and then BAM IN A FEW MONTHS REVELATIONS

although I had no idea it was possible for Ezio to get any hotter. I was proven wrong once again.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
MY TWO FAVE ASSASSINS IN THE SAME GAME INTERACTING! FUCK YEAH!!!!
CG trailer so fucking badass. Love the choreo.
26q5G.gif

Why is Ezio seeing flashes of Altair though? Shit's crazy.
Apparently Ezio finds some ancient seals containing the memories of the last Assassin to hold them -- Altair.

"Just as Desmond uses the Animus to peek into Ezio's life, Ezio uses the seals to glimpse the events of Altair's life". Hence the flashes.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
You know, I seriously want to brofist Ubisoft for their music direction and for their ability to promote this franchise with absolute perfection.

Anyone remember this?

That trailer won a ton of awards when it was first released, and to this day it still hypes me up enough to play AC.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
ALTAIR *worships*

I am SO excited for this.. I can't wait. ;o

Edit: I also really like that music in the trailer. OAO

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
If only the combat was more like that.

Assassins Creed could do with a more Batman AA style combat system. Obv tweaked for the genre.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, I seriously want to brofist Ubisoft for their music direction and for their ability to promote this franchise with absolute perfection.

Anyone remember this?

That trailer won a ton of awards when it was first released, and to this day it still hypes me up enough to play AC.

Damn, now I want to play this game, too.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
How does Assassin's Creed do this? I always feel that I've gotten more of a fill then I'll ever need from the series, until the next trailer. They make great trailers.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It's [ youtube ][ /youtube ] (without spaces) and this part of the link: fZd6Dh-huVw

But omfg this is amazing

Top Bottom