CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_m3atptbUvO1qcow1uo4_250.gif

Cheer up bro you got laid. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm sure you all know what day is coming up towards the end of the month.

Sam Vimes, please.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Sam Vimes, please.
Sorted :monster:

Also I've discussed those name changes with staff and apparently they've said it's alright to change people's names if they haven't been here in awhile, so I'm doing it :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

Sam Vimes, please.

Oh yeah, the Lilac will be blooming soon eh? I'll go tell all the newer coppers not to ask about it or wear any, keep Fred from going Bursar on them :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
does anyone here watch/plan on watching elementary? cause i'd like to have a name change, but it's pretty spoilery. figured i'd check to see if anyone cared first.

(or maybe i should start a thread in the entertainment section to get a better idea about this but oh well might as well ask here first).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm watching. I've seen all the episodes but the finale thus far, which I'll watch soon. There was that thread about Sherlock Holmes adaptations I made that you could use, which I forgot to keep posting in.

Wild guess: Is the name you want
Irene Adler
?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
close!! actually i might end up just going for that name change it'd be less of an issue

i really want to be moriarty but gaaaaaaaaah it'd be awesome but also ruin the finale alskfjsas;fa /raises fists to the sky

There was that thread about Sherlock Holmes adaptations I made that you could use, which I forgot to keep posting in.

i totally forgot about that thread i'll make a post now :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I stuck with Spike a bit longer than I was gonna thanks to Lex's new Buffyverse discussion thrad, but now I'm starting miss my team and my scythe. So, if it pleases the forum, I shall return to the Darkness now... Gym Leader Devil please :reapermon:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I stuck with Spike a bit longer than I was gonna thanks to Lex's new Buffyverse discussion thrad, but now I'm starting miss my team and my scythe. So, if it pleases the forum, I shall return to the Darkness now... Gym Leader Devil please :reapermon:
Sorted :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Not at all inspired by the new Pokemon news, of course. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
does anyone here watch/plan on watching elementary? cause i'd like to have a name change, but it's pretty spoilery. figured i'd check to see if anyone cared first.

(or maybe i should start a thread in the entertainment section to get a better idea about this but oh well might as well ask here first).

Yes start a thread please. I'm way behind on the series but spoilers don't bother me at all.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I grow weary of Maege Mormont already.
Midna pl0x, I'm feeling a Zelda theme (as per my Facewank avatar).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
for the time bein' can i go back to zee please

and ty
Sorted. If you want to go with an Elementary name and don't want to use Watson I'd say you should probably use
Irene,
since her other identity is obviously a giant spoiler
(watched the episode earlier today; was fantastic; will probably try to write up a long post tomorrow, if I can sum up my thoughts coherently).

Top Bottom