Can someone change my username?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
You're more of a Selphie Tilmitt if you ask me
I'm offended by that, Marcus. Besides, I wouldn't wear a dress THAT tight. However, long dress and shorts? Win.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
@Sprites: sorted :monster: you'll probably want to put Sprites back in your aka field :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

HAPPY.gif

Yuri Lowell

Pro Adventurer
Hey, hello ... all, how to put this. Hm, I want my name changed but I kinda don't want to add this one to the AKA: field. It'd be awfully inconsiderate to ruin my victory streak itt and you could, but to my knowledge no one's replied to me via quotes (which do not correspondingly change when the guy you're quoting nameswitches) and someone I dislike has this rotten penchant of stalking me via Google. Call me craven but that's why I want to avoid it.

Plus, I'm new here (on this acc, had this name sans the Dr. but lost pw) so it wouldn't be terribly confusing if it's just this once, right? If it's an absolute rule I'll live with having it on there, though. I'd understand.

Name change = Yuri Lowell if it's not taken, Alvin if it is.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I would like to change to Xena, please. :monster:

Top Bottom