Can someone change my username?

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
I know I'm not as active as before, but I need you to please change my username to my original one: Master Bates.

My inactivity causes me to forget my current username most of the time when I want to log in so I was thinking of going back to my initial username for easier recall.

Thanks.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm not giving you any Rupees, Matt. I don't care if you can decode maps to the Triforce pieces or not.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm tempted by the Zelda calling too. IDK yet, I like being the Dark Goat of the Woods, the Beast With a Thousand Young, the Accursed Whispers From the Forest....you get the idea.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Yop: IDK, Shub-Niggurath feels right. Plus my cat is now called Shub-Niggurath, so that one is well and truly dibbed. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You'll always be the Great Old One.

Anyway, stop being a tit and annihilate a few empires. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Pff, d' you see any trace left of the Sumerians? Romans? Greeks? Ottomans? Mongolians? America's next, then the United People's Republic of Asia, then the UAO. I'll let the remaining scattered groups be for a millennium or two before appearing again. Maybe I'll start another religion again, although I should think of something more clever this time around, people are getting skeptical of this Jesus fellow far too quickly imho.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Pff, d' you see any trace left of the Sumerians? Romans? Greeks? Ottomans? Mongolians?

post-23672-that-belongs-in-a-museum-gif-I-rN5M.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I would like to change my username to Rinoa Heartilly, please.

Top Bottom