Can someone change my username?

Vespa

❍
AKA
ワスプ
Well I guess I ought to start sometime. After a few days here I figure I should go for something a bit easier to just type informally rather than needing JIS/copypaste. Could somebody change my name to Vespa please?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
ワスプ said:
Well I guess I ought to start sometime. After a few days here I figure I should go for something a bit easier to just type informally rather than needing JIS/copypaste. Could somebody change my name to Vespa please?
Sorted, you'll probably want to put your old name in your aka field.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Hey guys, I know I've been gone for a long while, but I've decided to change my name back to my second default.

Verdandi

Please and thank you :). I'll make it a point to hang around the board more when I can.

~ Verdi

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Hey guys, I know I've been gone for a long while, but I've decided to change my name back to my second default.

Verdandi

Please and thank you :). I'll make it a point to hang around the board more when I can.

~ Verdi

Sorted :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage

Verdandi

~ Verdi

Ahmahgawsh, I actually wondered earlier where you'd gone.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana

Verdandi

~ Verdi
Ahh so THAT'S who Verdandi is on my skype contacts. Was clueless for a while.

Good to have you back Raz :D

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Hello TLS. Can I change my name back to Akai Hana if I'm still being accepted in this forum. Thank you so much. ^^,

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I need to do this for a few days at least, Johanna was brilliant in Catching Fire.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Could someone change my name to Mantichorus, please? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom