Can someone change my username?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
...Are any of you guys redheads? Cos, if not, I'm supposed to be the fickle one. :awesome:

Should have picked Ellis back when I was playing L4D2 non-stop. But Wolverine has outlived it's time too.

Make me Alpha plzkthx. I want to be smexy serial killer bad guy nomomomom.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Please adjust my user name to

Lawrence Talbot

Thanks in advance.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh sorry I didn't know that... wait when did you guys decide on that? Seriously?

Why is Que... why is The Fox always the last to know? :(
Well when the two weeks is up then :monster:

EDIT
wait Crack requested Malik Ishtar a week ago and she's crack again.
Is this fursecution I see? No equal rights for furies? Shame on you all :rage:

no but really can I have one in two weeks then?

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Tres was too nervous from his hazing to notice. It's been a rule for awhile. But you only have to wait 1 week, as you switched a week ago :monster:

Of course, if that rule no longer exists, someone may overrule me.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Tres was too nervous from his hazing to notice. It's been a rule for awhile. But you only have to wait 1 week, as you switched a week ago :monster:

Of course, if that rule no longer exists, someone may overrule me.

My understanding was that it's two weeks. I'll ask Mako when he comes on MSN.

By the way, I'm not sure what I didn't notice. Still reeling from the hazing, but do elaborate, good sir.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Top Bottom