Can someone change my username?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
well considering it's really the only thing mods do around here, it's like the cashier talking on their cell phone instead of helping you check out

"BUT HOW ELSE WILL I MAKE A MILDLY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ATTACK ON PEOPLE CRITICISING STAFF"

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
idk, i was one of two people who got warned for being offtopic in the ltd

Tbh, that is fucking ridiculous, I know Reesh was warned too. Idk how I never got a warning, since I posted gifs so often after the thread was being called out on spamming too much or w/e the hell it was. I don't think the warnings in that thread were very fair, since not all of us got a warning. Just saying. O.o I heard you gaiz got warnings and was like lol wat.

Without Tenny to change the names, everything falls apart. TENNY WHERE ARE YOU. x'D But yeah, I think a majority of members have wanted a new Mod for quite some time, I'm a bit surprised there was never a poll to make it happen or anything. I think a good amount of people here would be good for it, and are pretty active on the site so~ I think it's a totally good idea. c:

Or maybe it's as simple as... the Mods just need to check this thread more often. xD

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Tbh, that is fucking ridiculous, I know Reesh was warned too. Idk how I never got a warning, since I posted gifs so often after the thread was being called out on spamming too much or w/e the hell it was. I don't think the warnings in that thread were very fair, since not all of us got a warning. Just saying. O.o I heard you gaiz got warnings and was like lol wat.
Well think of it this way, if everyone who was ever OT in the LTD thread got a warning, half the forum would be banned :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If the rules were actually enforced there wouldn't be a LTD thrad because it is literally never on topic anymore, so they'd have to close it.

But yeah it's obviously time for new staff members. Or old staff to return, whatever. I don't even really care who they are as long as they aren't complete jerks.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well someone did something, I'm quexinos again :joy:

Thanks whoever did this.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
First of all, Make road a mod..he was half decent.

The closest thing to something smart you've said in a long while. He was more than half decent, though, so you're still wrong.

Everybody else: I'm sorry for the delay in the name changes. I think I got all of you caught up just now. I don't have an excuse for the delays. I have been working on other things, yes, but there's a good deal of being a lazy fuck who forgot to look in here for the past few days mixed up in that as well.

I'm going to bring this up to the others on staff now about maybe getting another mod or two. There are some other changes that have been proposed recently as well that can be considered along with that.

Does anyone who isn't Username have anyone who isn't Username in mind?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Is there any reason this would be such a bad thing?

I'm going to bring this up to the others on staff now about maybe getting another mod or two. There are some other changes that have been proposed recently as well that can be considered along with that.
Dunno if he wants it but I wouldn't mind seeing Aaron back on staff.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
You could just have temporary staff members, until the original crew takes care of whatever their going through.

Hito hasn't posted on the forums in three weeks, Mako and Tennyo haven't posted in a week, and everyone else's activity seems to have decreased quit a bit. :/

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
The closest thing to something smart you've said in a long while. He was more than half decent, though, so you're still wrong.

Everybody else: I'm sorry for the delay in the name changes. I think I got all of you caught up just now. I don't have an excuse for the delays. I have been working on other things, yes, but there's a good deal of being a lazy fuck who forgot to look in here for the past few days mixed up in that as well.

Does anyone who isn't Username have anyone who isn't Username in mind?

Dacon should be a goddamn staff member, given the amount of time he spends here. Aaron's activity has gone up quite a bit recently, he's a sure candidate. I'm back to former form, so I have no problems returning to staff if you guys need me. If you want some new blood, I think Omega would be a good choice, he's always had a good head on his shoulders.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dacon should be a goddamn staff member, given the amount of time he spends here. Aaron's activity has gone up quite a bit recently, he's a sure candidate. I'm back to former form, so I have no problems returning to staff if you guys need me. If you want some new blood, I think Omega would be a good choice, he's always had a good head on his shoulders.
Road's suggestions are all fine. I'd also throw Aki on the list.

Lym

♥
Wouldn't it be easier to pick someone who's already shaped up? :awesome:

The person chosen must have been living every day with the thought in mind that they may one day be on the TLS staff.

hee hee

joke fell flat -__-

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
You could just have temporary staff members, until the original crew takes care of whatever their going through.

Hito hasn't posted on the forums in three weeks, Mako and Tennyo haven't posted in a week, and everyone else's activity seems to have decreased quit a bit. :/

Yeah, it seems like I've been the most active here recently. I know most of them probably have a lot going on in their offline lives at the moment, but I do agree with you guys that if they have too much on their plate right now, it's worth considering that some more currently active, interested parties be considered to keep the trains running on time.

Also, though conditioning would tell me to make a new thread in this area of the forum to discuss this matter, all practical considerations tell me that this is the most active thread here for a reason and is the one most likely to be read. It's also the one I just pointed to in the staff forum when I made a thread a minute ago hoping to begin addressing the concerns you guys are having.

So I think for now at least I'm going to keep the discussion going on in here. It's certainly not going to hurt anything.

Is there any reason this would be such a bad thing?

It doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. I'll bring it up to Yop. I don't know enough about this stuff to comment on whether it's workable one way or the other.

Thanks, all of you, for your suggestions so far.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. I'll bring it up to Yop. I don't know enough about this stuff to comment on whether it's workable one way or the other.
If Yop can't be bothered hacking the boards I would also be willing to reprise my role of tech admin if needed.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
If so, then I'm pretty sure she was a mod on TFC, so I think she'd be a fine mod here. I think Winter and Zee have mod experience too... don't they?... what about Tifabelle?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dibs on making the thread to complain about whoever gets promoted to moderator OR inaction by the staff at electing a new moderator OR the election process itself (whether it be democratic or the staff's choice) OR staff's willingness to elect a new moderator and disrupt our comfortable status quo.

Just keeping all the bases covered right here. Its hard work being this unpleasable.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Just to let you all know, I won't be on for the rest of the night. Please keep the suggestions coming though, guys. I've passed everything you've said so far on to the thread I made in the staff area.

Also: Road and Aaron, thanks for your willingness to put your old hats back on. That's awesome.

Top Bottom