Can someone change my username?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Four name changes up before staff have done any of them. That's got to be some kind of new record.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Well you should change it back to a recognisable name at least.
I'm quite certain my font colour and the aka field to the left of every single post I make makes my identity quite recognisable to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together. Sorry you're not that observant.

Username

Banned
Go on, give me a name...and I dare any mod cool enough TLS to name me it..prove yourself.

Give your names..and any mod choose your favourite, and rename me..

ect..fucktard.

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
i don't really know you, but after reading your posts throughout a couple of threads here i can deduce that your trolling comes from you being a genuine tard as opposed to any purposeful talent. :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
granted...I am kind of a troll. But at least I bring this forum alive. Boring otherwise.
Just because you aren't capable of finding anything interesting in discussions here doesn't mean there isn't anything interesting in discussions here. This place has actually been significantly more interesting for the past few weeks than it had been in quite some time, and it has nothing to do with your (extremely weak) trolling attempts.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
i don't really know you, but after reading your posts throughout a couple of threads here i can deduce that your trolling comes from you being a genuine tard as opposed to any purposeful talent. :(
I think we're gonna get along just fine. :monster:

Top Bottom