Can someone change my username?

Username

Banned
Argue and counter-act all you like, but all these recent posts are because of me..you would all be bored if I never turned up..sad really.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Trust me, I find plenty of things to do when there aren't half-witted trolls to provide amusement.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
i don't really know you, but after reading your posts throughout a couple of threads here i can deduce that your trolling comes from you being a genuine tard as opposed to any purposeful talent.

I liek you :monster:

Username

Banned
First of all, Make road a mod..he was half decent.

and second..
Trust me, I find plenty of things to do when there aren't half-witted trolls to provide amusement.

It's classy how you only turn up and make a contribution when I post wildly..be better to just admit that you love getting involved in this shit.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Um, no. Have you seen my post count? It's almost twelve thousand. Clearly, if I were only active when you posted, it wouldn't be anywhere near that high.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I can just hear a rueful, almost pitying sigh coming from the general direction of The Man, as a self-important twat ignores the acres of posts concerning music, politics, insomnia and so forth. Tis a shame that User can apparently type without being able to read isn't it? Must be some kind of idiot savante. Emphasis on idiot.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
idk what's going on in here, but if anyone sees this, I'd like to go back to Quexinos whenever my time with this name is up.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Gentlemen, I only wanted to be a nerdy blue parrot who gets the hot blue parrot in the end. Is it too much to ask??? liek... It's been 2 days.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
TWO WHOLE DAYS HOW WILL YOU LIVE?!?!?!?!?
well considering it's really the only thing mods do around here, it's like the cashier talking on their cell phone instead of helping you check out

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
...I didn't leave it out, it was in the post IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING MINE :oscar:

Yes. But it wouldn't be unthinkable for staff to assume that your post contained all name change requests they needed to do :oscar:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Someone needs to give me my mod powers back so I can have some fun giving Username a new UN.

Why stop there. Go full profile rape.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Apparently not! XD
i am just saying that if what they do is moderate threads (which either hasn't been done or hasn't been that necessary), hand out warnings (maybe done? idk, i was one of two people who got warned for being offtopic in the ltd, as far as i remember recently, lol), and change people's names.

if every one of them has been so severely bogged down by rl stuff, maybe they should consider getting a new mod.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
maybe we shouldn't complain in this thread since they obviously don't see it

if every one of them has been so severely bogged down by rl stuff, maybe they should consider getting a new mod.
TTLY VOLUNTEER :awesome:

Top Bottom