• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Can someone change my username?

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Can I be Marle please :)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So in the process of changing your name I discovered that someone else signed up back in December with the name of CRACK but never posted and has not been back since.

Very odd...

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I checked my last name-change and it was posted 3 weeks ago. Is it okay if I have another? (I usually try to keep them spaced out so as not to abuse the privalege.)

Kid Buu

I'm on a DBZ binge now :P.

~ Raz

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I checked my last name-change and it was posted 3 weeks ago. Is it okay if I have another? (I usually try to keep them spaced out so as not to abuse the privalege.)

Kid Buu

I'm on a DBZ binge now :P.

~ Raz

people haven't cared about name change frequency in a long time

anyway, :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Dana Scully, plz and ty

Top Bottom