Can someone change my username?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Nah, on my netbook. I reckon Yop is going to have to fiddle with it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, changing names is actually an administrator-level job, which has to be set on an individual basis for members; we decided to allow S-mods to have access to editing user profiles and other such things for a while now, but it's a thing we need to remember to do. I'll get to it, then you can try editing naems.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
'Tis a doddle, go to main forum index, scroll to bottom, click on Admin CP (log in OFC), near the bottom of the menu as it first appears on the left side of the screen you should see a sub-section for members. Search for the relevant member (I usually cut and paste names here so I got the right person), then change their name. Scroll to the bottom, save changes and hey presto. Double check this thread in case you divided by zero by mistake. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'd like to be Chloe Price, por favor.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm not sure if I'm able to or not, but can somebody change my name to Doc Brown? I figured it's about time I character-up. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Top Bottom